Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling Linden's Kid's Monofins in Canada

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Selling Linden's Kid's Monofins in Canada

Coming soon! In pink/Purple combo or blue/green combo. Halifax Mermaids will be the official Canadian retailer for these awesome monofins!

Details:
    Body Glove children's Monofin! Feel what it's like to swim like a mermaid, merman, or dolphin! Empowers children toward swimming and physical fitness while engaging their imagination! Designed by a professional mermaid and free diver; Mermaid Linden
    -Soft rubber foot pockets with foam inserts for maximum comfort and sizing
    -Adjustable heel straps with emergency relief for a great fit, but also safety!
    -Fin size Jr- 7-13
    -Drainage holes and bottom grips
    -Unique shape with high efficiency water channels to help your child get maximum movement
    -soft rubber ends for safety
    ***For Use Under Competent Adult Supervision ONLY. Never let your children swim alone. While practice with a monofin can help them improve their swimming, it will not magically make them be able to swim the first time they try it on. Do not use where water is too deep for ability. Child should be able to swim independently, or wear a flotation device. ***

Ooh love the pink/purple color scheme and the design! Congrats on becoming the official Canadian retailer
    Follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kae-Le...53963584623799

Check out my writing on FictionPress, which has so far received more than 12,000 hits from 88 countries and territories on 6 continents!
    http://www.fictionpress.com/u/729633/Kae_Leah_W

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Oh nice!! They go up to size 8 ladies shoe size too.
    Formerly known as ireneho

No, they don't

Fin size Jr 7-13 <- in kids. not adults. People seem to really have a hard time understanding/believing that these are only in kids sizes lol. They are literally on the floor next to me. They are one size fits most for kids, and even stretching them out all the way I have kid under 10 who don't fit in them. plus linden has said it many times.

But Mermaid Linden just said they fit right up to a ladies size 8.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1kNzqMNy4

I'm a size 9. I'll take pics and prove it when I get home. Not to mention the fluke size is in proportion to a child , not an adult

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AniaR; 03-17-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Hmm... Maybe she meant if you have skinny feet, they'll fit? I rewatched the video a few times, she does say it goes up to a ladies size 8. Maybe she changed the range of size in the foot pockets?

to my knowledge the fins havent changed in the slightest, and I have skinny feet. The size I posted is exactly what's written on the box.

I'm basically saying: don't buy them and expect they'll fit if you're not a kid. This is my thread to let people know I am selling them in Canada, and I wont be giving out refunds for adults who buy a kid's fin thinking it'll fit when the sizes are clearly marked, and it doesn't fit them. It would fit a kid's 8. Since it does kids 7-13.

Okie dokie. I must have misheard her then.

Are you still selling these. I can't seem to find them on the website anymore
    And the video does say that they can fit up to a woman's side 8 with the foam inserts removed and straps fully extended. I think they ment that not for adults though. My niece is young and has big feet for her age. �� so this would fit her frame since she is stil la kid. She would just have to take the foam out the footpockets.
    Last edited by Dreadful Mermaids; 02-27-2016 at 07:48 PM.
    :Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/geniecruz
    :Model Mayhem:
    www.modelmayhem.com/GenieCruz

*~Dreadful Bliss~*
    Dreadfalls * Hair Extensions * Dread Extensions * Bows * Hairpieces * Jewelry * Photography

They are sold out world wide for months now everyone is waiting on the factory!

I wear a ladies size 9 and put my 5 year old daughters linden on. It fit. Granted it is a small fluke.

Ladies size 9 with straps extended as far as they go. If you all wanna wear a kids monofin, go for it. I'll wait til Linden does the adult ones.

Nooooooooooooooooo. Hurry up factory.
    :Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/geniecruz
    :Model Mayhem:
    www.modelmayhem.com/GenieCruz

*~Dreadful Bliss~*
    Dreadfalls * Hair Extensions * Dread Extensions * Bows * Hairpieces * Jewelry * Photography

*Gasp*

She's making adult ones???

When?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    *Gasp*

She's making adult ones???

When?
    At this point NO. She is not making adult ones. SHE WANTS TO. It's a goal. But it ultimately comes down to BodyGlove. They need to see the demand is there, and that they will sell. Because it's not just a matter of magically making these ones bigger. Everything has to be re-moulded and cost more to make.

I was saying that more as a sarcastic comment to the reply because my feet don't fit in them since everyone is so obsessed with trying to cram their adult feet in a fin clearly made for kids

The best thing anyone can do if they wanna see adult versions it start emailing body glove. No one else has any control. if they will do it, Linden will be able to do it.

Surely the amount of adult mermaids here on MerNetwork who are interested would be enough to prove there is demand for an adult version of this monfin. Every time I have read about the body glove monofin someone asks if there is an adult version, I'm sure they will have enough demand!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Member formerly known as leomar

First customer after an insane back and forth with shipping we finally got them in! Our online store will be up in a few days

Senior Member Pod of Oceania OceanRose's Avatar
    Would love to purchase one (or some) of these fins!! Wondering if you could ship internationally?