Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling Linden's Kid's Monofins in Canada

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Would it fit people with wide feet? I'm a US size 8 1/2 but I have wide feet. They are nice looking monofins though. I like the shape

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Phoenix View Post
    Would it fit people with wide feet? I'm a US size 8 1/2 but I have wide feet. They are nice looking monofins though. I like the shape
    They are kids sizes as per Raina's OP.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Member formerly known as leomar

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I'm going to post pics with a measuring tape and then people can decide

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

More sizing comparison for adults:

I wear size 9 womens

Pushed in all the way with the strap extended as far as it'll go

Pushed in all the way with the strap extended to the very edge of the velcro

Pinkie likes em

proportion comparison to other monofins, compared to a slightly cut wave: (see outline in tail beneath)

Foil (where the shortest black ridges on the mermaid tail end)

Basically, not only do I feel they dont fit most adult feet, the proportions for adults is way off even if you do squeeze your feet in. I will only be selling my fins in CANADA to kids, because I do not wish to deal with adults who buy them thinking they can cram their feet in, and then returning them to me because they "don't fit".

If you're american you can buy them from Body Glove directly right now. 29.99 USD, 43.50 CAD for us (which is actually same price just allotted for conversion)

International folks I know you really like them, but this thread is for CANADIANS because that's all I can sell to, and so far a Canadian hasn't had a chance to post in here, besides me.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Don't do it mers!!! I can attest to the serious foot pain of cramming my 7.5 feet into a child size monofin (Mirage Rubber Mermaid Fin). Its fine at first, then the pain sets in 5 minutes later, starting from your arches all the way up your legs. Its not fun! The pain is so bad, it feels like you stood on a stonefish! So don't do it if you are outside of the maximum fin size. With feet pain that bad, you can't swim at all, just dragging your legs behind you.
    Formerly known as ireneho