Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tail Testers Needed!

If we applied the first time we're still fine, right? No need to resend our apps?

No need to reapply!

Aria and Katey I got your applications!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Good luck to all applicants! I'd apply too if I lived in the States! But no, being in Australia, it cost too much in shipping.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Quote Originally Posted by Moongazer View Post
    I don't reply to the tester applications but if you'd like to know if it went through don't hesitate to ask. Arabella, Thanks for the application!
    Hi Moongazer, did you get one from me in the sunshine state?

Responded to everyone though pm! 2 more weeks and then applications are closed for good! I am building up funds to make the first set of tails soon after that!

Starting to send out emails to the 'second round' of picks for our testers. So keep an eye on your inboxes. You still have until the end of the month to apply, update, expand and change any answers!

If you don't happen to get an email please don't feel bad, we've had over 30 people apply and we can only pick 2-3 'first round' testers. But don't feel too bad! We have some special things under the waves for everyone who applies!

Also we still need to pick a name for this new tail line. x.x

Update time!

After this weekend, as long as everything goes to plan I will be able to order most of my supplies!! How exciting is that?! Which means the process will be under way after a month or so. And we will be picking tail testers pretty soon after the 1st. But for now, continue holding tight! I want to make sure that these tails are the best they can be for the price.

Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    Rather rediculous question but just wanted to ask. Is mermaid size an issue? I'm a 53 waist and though I swim daily and do a lot of charity events in the summer I'd rather not waste your time as well as mine with applications if plus sizes aren't available.
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid

Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Moongazer View Post
    Starting to send out emails to the 'second round' of picks for our testers. So keep an eye on your inboxes. You still have until the end of the month to apply, update, expand and change any answers!

If you don't happen to get an email please don't feel bad, we've had over 30 people apply and we can only pick 2-3 'first round' testers. But don't feel too bad! We have some special things under the waves for everyone who applies!

Also we still need to pick a name for this new tail line. x.x
    I like that your name is Moongazer and a lot of the popular mermaid shows such as H2O and Mako mermaids deal with the moon and it's magical proterties. So why not a play on that? Something like Moon Magic Tails or Moonlight Sea, lol just off the top of my head.
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid

Less then 2 days left to apply!

Mermaid size is not an issue, though keep in mind we've had over 30 people apply and we can only pick 2-3 'first round' testers. But don't feel too bad if you don't get picked! We have some special things under the waves for everyone who applies!

Sorry for the double post, BUT NEOPRENE HAS BEEN ORDERED!

I have 3 different ones coming to be part of the test tails (yay prototypes!) Wish me luck!!

Hey congrats and good job

Thanks Merstorm!

Testers should also be picked by the end of next week!

No problem😀

Submissions are Closed! Thank you everyone for applying! We will be picking testers hopefully by the end of next week!

I would absolutely LOVE to test a tail! That is, if the offer is still open?

Squeee!!!!!! Keeping my fins crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Galonii View Post
    I would absolutely LOVE to test a tail! That is, if the offer is still open?
    Sorry hun applications closed on June 30th at 11:59pm.

Wish i was in US....
    Claudia of the Sea.

You didn't have to live in the U.S. to apply. You'd pay your own shipping costs.

For those curious as to some inexpensive Monofin options, I made a video comparing the 4 that I have! Each tail will have a monofin that the buyer wants, and each fluke will be built around that monofin.