Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Purple Mermaid Studios!

So gorgeous! It would b really nice to have a mid-range tail maker again. Can't wait to see more of your work

I was finally able to send off the tail and top last week! She said she wasn't quite sure how to get her feet in and has lost some weight, which explains the wrinkles, but I think it still fits pretty nicely!
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1457283064732.jpg
Views: 1547
Size:  143.0 KB
    This is the next tail I'm working on, it should be done in a week or two!
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1457283147798.jpg
Views: 1083
Size:  26.1 KB
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Here's the newest tail! It'll be headed off to North Carolina Monday. Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1458493349530.jpg
Views: 1141
Size:  49.7 KB
    I just received payment from two other mermaids, I can't wait to start on their tails!!

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Wow! Your tails look very nice! And the mer-community has been in much need of a tail-maker with your skill and prices! Keep up the excellent work!
    ~Merman Rett Of Georgia~

(Formerly Known as Risingmermaid)

that is GORGEOUS!
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Newest tail! I'll be finishing up another this weekend, using a new technique for the scales!
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1461344076070.jpg
Views: 991
Size:  76.9 KB

And here's the next one!
    I now offer rounded scales for an extra $50
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1462306728130.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  76.8 KB

I just found your facebook again and reminded myself to blast it to my pod since so many new ppl are now looking for tails. Do you have any videos of a tail in action yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    I just found your facebook again and reminded myself to blast it to my pod since so many new ppl are now looking for tails. Do you have any videos of a tail in action yet?
    Thank you!
    And no not yet, my last customer said she'd send a video once she's able to swim in the tail though

Oh my goodness, I just saw this thread. I'm totally going to have to order tails from you. Those are amazing looking! I recently got a friend into mermaiding with me so I'm definitely going to have to tell her about you. It would be awesome to have mermaid tails that are more in my current price range lol
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha

I love your tails and they are at such affordable prices. I was wondering if I sent you a design could you give me a rough price estimate so I can start saving?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ava View Post
    Oh my goodness, I just saw this thread. I'm totally going to have to order tails from you. Those are amazing looking! I recently got a friend into mermaiding with me so I'm definitely going to have to tell her about you. It would be awesome to have mermaid tails that are more in my current price range lol
    Thanks! And I'd love to make you a tail
    Quote Originally Posted by OrebegoneMermaid View Post
    I love your tails and they are at such affordable prices. I was wondering if I sent you a design could you give me a rough price estimate so I can start saving?
    Absolutely! Feel free to send over your design.

I've posted about this on my Facebook page, but I thought I'd let you guys know as well.
    Due to some quality issues in the last few tails I've made, I'm not going to be taking any orders for a while. I'm still going to finish the ones I have now, but using new techniques to hopefully fix the problems.

Sorry to hear you are having issues Hope the new techniques work!

Gives me more time to save up for a tail I guess xD

Here are the two tails I've got on order right now! I'm really close to finishing the white and blue one, and once I'm done with that I'll be starting on the green one! I'm also talking to someone about a milotic themed tail, and depending on when she can pay it off, I'll be officially taking orders again after I finish that one!
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1465698585041.jpg
Views: 847
Size:  56.1 KB
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1465698611925.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  20.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1465698625324.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  20.9 KB
    I almost decided to quit tailmaking, but I'm feeling a lot more positive about it now, and I can't wait to see what tails I make in the future!

I should probably get to work on my top!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you managed to sort out the issues fast it seems lol. That's awesome I'm glad you are not giving up ^.^