Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Purple Mermaid Studios!

Quote Originally Posted by aureliamermaid View Post
    I should probably get to work on my top!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I saw your top on Instagram, it looks great so far! I think it'll look great with the tail

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ava View Post
    Wow you managed to sort out the issues fast it seems lol. That's awesome I'm glad you are not giving up ^.^
    Actually these are the tails I'm doing the new techniques on, which were ordered before I knew about the issues people were having with my tails. The problems were fairly easy to fix so I should be back in business soon!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Yay! I shall continue saving my money then xD
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha

Quote Originally Posted by MerQueen Nerissa View Post
    I saw your top on Instagram, it looks great so far! I think it'll look great with the tail

Actually these are the tails I'm doing the new techniques on, which were ordered before I knew about the issues people were having with my tails. The problems were fairly easy to fix so I should be back in business soon!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks!! I managed to get most of it finished yesterday! Woohoo!

It's just a short clip, but I finally got a video of a tail in action!
    https://www.facebook.com/10000828139...9234268695936/
    I'd also like to mention that this is the first tail that had a problem, the seams of her tail ripped at the waist when she first tried it on. I'm really glad she was able to get it fixed, and I've fixed the problem with Mermaid Aurelia's tail. The culprit ended up being the clear thread I was using to sew the tails.

The fluke has nice flow.

I really like the second tail and would like to order one similar to it but I need to save up. So I was wondering how much that one costed so I could get an approximate amount.

Name:  Image1466894646.603068.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  6.1 KB

Purple Mermaid Studios did a fantastic job! Took her for a test swim yesterday, and the movement of the fluke is so fluid! It's wonderful! I'm so pleased with it

That is freaking gorgeous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ava View Post
    That is freaking gorgeous!!!
    Thanks! I love it so much!!

Oooooo it's lovely! When do we get to see video of it?

Ohio's First Mermaid
    Owner of The Ohio Mermaids
    Facebook.com/OhioMermaids
    Facebook.com/MermaidKatey
    Instagram: @KateyMermaid
    www.KateyMermaid.weebly.com
    www.OhioMermaids.weebly.com
    Ohio's First Mermaid.
    Katey Mermaid on Facebook
    Katey Mermaid Website
    Ohio Mermaids Website

Quote Originally Posted by KateyMermaid View Post
    Oooooo it's lovely! When do we get to see video of it?

Ohio's First Mermaid
    Facebook.com/OhioMermaids
    Facebook.com/MermaidKatey
    www.KateyMermaid.weebly.com
    www.OhioMermaids.weebly.com
    As soon as I can get my camera man to the pool! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by OrebegoneMermaid View Post
    I really like the second tail and would like to order one similar to it but I need to save up. So I was wondering how much that one costed so I could get an approximate amount.
    The base price for my tails is $260 If you'd like to discuss ordering a tail, and figuring out details, feel free to send me a private message or email me at purplemermaidstudios@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by aureliamermaid View Post
    Name:  Image1466894646.603068.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  6.1 KB

Purple Mermaid Studios did a fantastic job! Took her for a test swim yesterday, and the movement of the fluke is so fluid! It's wonderful! I'm so pleased with it

I'm so happy to hear that it works well in the water and that you like the tail!

Hi hun! I cannot find you on Facebook the link you posted isn't working either I am very interested in buying a tail from you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Akailia View Post
    Hi hun! I cannot find you on Facebook the link you posted isn't working either I am very interested in buying a tail from you!!!
    I just answered your PM
    My facebook page is unpublished right now, I should be putting it back up once I'm finished with the tail I'm currently working on!

Oh I guess that explains why I couldn't find it either. That makes sense now.

Finally got the husband to play camera man! Here are a couple videos of my new tail from Purple Mermaid Studios....I apologize for the quality since the camera is old as dirt.

I need to do some adjustments in the waist to minimize gapping, and the extra buoyancy will take some getting used to, but it swam great! Thanks MerQueen Nerissa!

That looks awesome!

Is the monofin in aureliamermaid's fluke extended or is it just neoprene covered in silicone past the monofin? I really love the way it looks!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Is the monofin in aureliamermaid's fluke extended or is it just neoprene covered in silicone past the monofin? I really love the way it looks!
    It's a finis wave with the neoprene forming the rest of the fluke shape. I love how flowy that makes it in the water!

These tails are gorgeous! Wow!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver