Thread: My First Silicon Tail by Mernation!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

My First Silicon Tail by Mernation!

So I got a new job and started saving like crazy and after tomorrow's paycheck I can buy my first silicon tail!!! I am sooooooooo excited!

First off, why I picked Mernation.
    1. The Quality: Their work has been consistently well done for the last year+.
    2. The Review: I have scoured every review and from what I have read almost everyone loves their tails!
    3. The Price: They seem to be the most reliable company that you can get a gorgeous tail but not break the bank.
    4. The Costumer Service: I have been talking to them on and off for months. They always got back to me right away, (the most I ever waited for a response was over night, they got back to me the very next morning, and when they did they apologized for being late to answer, I was asleep sooooo no biggie there hehehe).
    5. They are close: They live near me, which means no shipping charges! LOL
    6. They are fast!: I am 37, I didn't want to wait years to get my tail. I am hoping to start a little business doing birthday parties. They told me it would take 6-10 weeks after the full payment has been made. They even said it might be quicker! If it is that is just a bonus for me hehehe.

will post more in a bit!
    Last edited by Mermaid Lily_Pad; 12-10-2015 at 03:47 PM.