Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterway bag review

Waterway bag review

So I finally ordered a waterway bag and after 3-4 week of waiting for shipping it's finally arrived! I must say this thing is great, I've opted for the largest size they had with the durable thick backpack straps.

I have a mernation tail with a competitor monofin and it takes a little bit of wiggling but it fits! And I still have extra room for a bra or two with little accessories.

The end of the fins stick out a little bit but those are flexible and tuck in.

I put my flip flop in the picture as a size comparison because this thing is huge!

And so the last picture is just so you can see the width.
    Over all it took me 5 mins to get the tail in because it sticks so much but I think this should hold up very well in the long run. Hope this helps anyone looking at waterway, I know I was iffy because I've got a competitor monofin in my tail but it looks good! Anyway hope all of you have a swimming day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I have had the WORST time trying to order from them. I have been trying since July. I hear great things about the bag but I ordered twice from their website, got a confirmation of my order, and then I was never charged. I followed up with them and asked if there was another way to place my order and I was met with very rude replies about how they never have problems with their website. I even included screen shots.

I am so glad it worked well for you, just so frustrated they wont take my money! LOL

There really wasn't much communication between us other then payment and confirmation, but I am located in Florida so maybe that made a difference? If anything maybe try to get it shipped to the states at a friends house?
    But hopefully you'll get one soon and I recommend the padded straps because it's sooooo heavy! The only weird thing was the packaging, it was a black trash bag wrapped in tape and then more saran wrap and tape, hey but it was functional lol

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    i plan on making one, myself, but im very glad this is a real option for mers. its about time! lol

The stitching is heavy duty I must say, I'll take detailed pics if you want to see mermaid Wesley!

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I have had the WORST time trying to order from them. I have been trying since July. I hear great things about the bag but I ordered twice from their website, got a confirmation of my order, and then I was never charged. I followed up with them and asked if there was another way to place my order and I was met with very rude replies about how they never have problems with their website. I even included screen shots.

I am so glad it worked well for you, just so frustrated they wont take my money! LOL
    There is a Canadian retailer somewhere - I ordered from the while I was living in NY because it was cheaper. I placed the order through email though. Also this was in like 2011.

Mine has held up super well though. Currently it is with Raven accompanying my tail.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

I got my Waterway bag 4 months ago, but I agree, the dude was super rude even when I was ordering when I asked him a question about the foam and then didn't answer. I love my bag, but the guy was not very kind. I got the heavy duty one and I like that it has padding so I feel much more comfortable about my tail being out and about in a safe bag.
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

The inside of my bag ripped so I'm gonna buy the one with the added foam.