Thread: More captive whale health problems

More captive whale health problems

An orca and a beluga died early deaths recently. I apologiese for the continuing bad news, but I think keeping aware of things like this prevents the publicity distractions emanating from Sea World (like their stopping orca shows in California, but not in other locations) can help keep a focus on ending the cruelties at theme parks all over the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ix-months.html

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    This is so sad.
    And there are dozens of such parks in China no one ever talks about as there is less exposure.

So true, Echidna, and here in North America we didn't see any publicity about the death of a young whale at Loro Parque in the Canary Islands a couple of years ago

http://www.takepart.com/article/2013...rca-dies-spain

Loro Parque is also another place where a distressed whale killed a trainer.

The Canaries is one of my favorite places in the world, but that park is a shame both for the province, and for the country of Spain.

Some would say there are few things better in this world for alleviating stress than some good cannabis. You know it is time to relax when the work is done, and your hand-rolled joint is waiting for you. However you choose to spend your time high, cannabis can help to reduce stress and provide your body the break it needs.

Health problems are bad, however I use THC for insomnia. I also spend some time reading articles like this one, which you can read Here to learn more about the difference between CBD and THC. If you too want to try medical cannabis for health, I suggest you read it too, as you will find a lot of relevant information on the subject there!

What strategies do you have for effectively managing pain, and what specific pain medications do you find most effective in certain situations?

I've tried different meditations, but it doesn't help me as much as the products I order here. Have you tried magic mushrooms? It's something that can not only relieve you of more, but also improve your overall state of well-being, lift your mood, relieve anxiety and worry. It's a universal remedy to make you feel awesome!
    Last edited by AbnerHoward; 11-28-2023 at 08:55 AM.