Thread: Hello! Any Merfolk in the Sydney area?

Red face Hello! Any Merfolk in the Sydney area?

Hello, friends Just wondering if any other merfolk here are in the Sydney area. I'm like an hour out from the inner west by train, but I'm cool to make the trip to as far out as the Olympic Aquatic Centre if a meetup's going on. Also, I wanted to know- fabric tails or silicone tails, which one do you guys like better? I've got a fabric tail and took it for a maiden voyage at the pool near my parents' house since I'm house-sitting. Gotta say, I had a blast! (Or should I say 'splash'?XD)

I look forward to hearing from you all! xx

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Hello! Welcome to Mernetwork!
    I live near Ryde which is 20mins from Sydney. I have several fabric tails, most of which are handmade by me.

Personally, I prefer fabric tails as they are much easier to swim in, cheaper to replace or make, and also easier for tail care.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Hey Jaffa Ryde pool is a bit of a ways out and I've only ever been there once. It's pretty cool. I might come join you out there sometime, it just depends on if I can get a bus or train. ^^; Do you get a lot of kids coming up to you in the pool while you're swimming?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Yes. Especially during school holidays!

Though the kids that do the swim school in the mornings, they're used to me by now, they usually leave me alone. Its the "visitors" that get all excited what with pointing and screaming.
    Formerly known as ireneho