Thread: Any Mers in the Melbourne area?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Adrienne's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Adrienne on Facebook

Any Mers in the Melbourne area?

Hi all, looking for people in the melbourne area just to chat to ^-^

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    There are actually quite a few mers in Melbourne I am not one of them, but you can check out the member map to start: http://mernetwork.com/index/dcMembermap.php

Follow MerChemi on Tumblr
    Hey!! I'm a Melbourne mer!! It's awesome to meet you c:

Hi there! I'm in the Melbourne area too looking to meetup with some other Mers! I'm just new to the whole Mermaiding thing and I've ordered my tail which should be arriving in the next few days!

I wish more people would use the Member map, as I noticed there are many more people who are listed as being in Melbourne who aren't on the map. I guess people don't use it to protect their privacy?

Nice to meet you too

well, I'm new to it too... just ordered my first tail tonight.. just a regular fabric one for now I guess its a privacy thing like you mentioned for some.

Yay that's exciting! I'm organising a private lesson in mid Jan would you be interested in joining me (to share the costs?)

where abouts? o.o

Hey!
    I'm not on MerNetwork heaps anymore but there are a few of us. I'm jetting off to Malaysia for six months so i'm afraid I won't be much of a tail-buddy - Also there is Mermaid Nerissa, Mermaid Romy, Merman Dan, Merman Azzy, also I started out years ago with Mermaid Annwyn and another girl back when mermaids were super rare. So yeah, there are heaps of us now

Senior Member Pod of Oceania
    I'm near (ish) to Melbourne =D
    All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    -Walt Disney

Hi :3 Samantha and Aradia!

Hi guys, I am a brand new Mermaid in Melbourne I'm looking to get to know other mermaids. Are Melbourne Mers still doing meets? Do we have a facebook page we can all organise those sorts of things on? I've been trying to do some arts and crafts and would love to have other Mer's to share my idea's with and get some critique from, I'd also just love to meet some other Mer's to hang out with.

I'm from Tasmania, but visit Melbourne a few times a year. I was in Richmond a few weeks ago, and although I did not meet up with any other mers, I was in contact with Mermaid Tarielle, letting her know that the Richmond Recreation Centre allowed mermaid tails (sometimse). I may not visit Melbourne again this year, but I definitely will next year.

Junior Member Pod of Oceania
    I know it's been a while since this post was started but thought I'd give a 'Hey!' to anyone in the Melbourne area.
    I live in Greensborough, soon to be Boronia area, so it'd be great to find others near me :-)

If any Melbourne mers are reading this and are not already aware of/part of our pod group, you can find it by searching for "Melbourne Merfolk" on Facebook. We'd love to have you at an upcoming meetup!
    Member formerly known as leomar