Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the pod of oceania actually have an emblem thingy???

Junior Member Pod of Oceania Vala Luna's Avatar
    I so think we need to get this going again!

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Luna View Post
    I so think we need to get this going again!
    Hi, we actually had someone create an AWESOME one on our Oceania facebook page but Mernetwork never got back to her to confirm it =/

Junior Member Pod of Oceania Vala Luna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NixeTheTropicalMermaid View Post
    Hi, we actually had someone create an AWESOME one on our Oceania facebook page but Mernetwork never got back to her to confirm it =/
    Yeha I have seen it! Love it!
    Was hoping that by bringing this back up someone from MerNetwork might see it :P

Yes Mermaid Adrienne designed it. Im not sure if there is going to be an issue with MerNetwork using her design though as I believe the terms of use of the image she created was that she maintains ownership of the image, but grants MerNetwork to use it.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Member formerly known as leomar

Quote Originally Posted by leomar View Post
    Yes Mermaid Adrienne designed it. Im not sure if there is going to be an issue with MerNetwork using her design though as I believe the terms of use of the image she created was that she maintains ownership of the image, but grants MerNetwork to use it.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Oh, I see. Well I hope she is happy to share it, that was the point of designing it. Otherwise we may need to make a new one. I hooe not though, I loved hers!

We now have a coat of arms! For those who are not on the Facebook group, the design made by Mermaid Adrienne was approved by MerNetwork! Stay tuned for info about merchandise!