Thread: new scuba gear!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Delphinus's Avatar
    Follow Delphinus On Twitter Add Delphinus on Facebook
    Visit Delphinus's Youtube Channel

new scuba gear!

So today I went into our local shop (Orange County Scuba Center - a small group of divers banded together and bought it, bringing it new life. It's SO great!), and since I managed to get my dad interested in scuba again, we ended up walking out with over 2K in gear. :O We're both in a lot of pain in the ol' bank account, but it was worth it.

I'm looking forward to breaking in the new gear!

Who else dives in SoCal?
    "Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto, lìtutti vivono in pace e in onestà."

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Ooh I know this! I freedive a little and I have half of a scuba cert. admin Malinghi (Nate) dives and I think a few more too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    Yup! Me for example! But not SoCal, more like the Baltic sea and lakes in Germany (brrrrr! California must be great. Warm water all year round with lots of fish!)

Currently I am saving for a decent drysuit to dive all year round, but those cost about as much as a silicone tail....
    Sent from my phonebrick using Tapatalk.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Delphinus's Avatar
    Follow Delphinus On Twitter Add Delphinus on Facebook
    Visit Delphinus's Youtube Channel
    Awesome! And I think I remember talking to you, Oliver! I'm really quite excited to finally be certified, and with good quality, brand new gear no less!

That would be amazing to have a couple of us scuba together some day! I need more dives to keep getting my groove, of course.

Fins? If you mean me, I DO have a pair of Atomic Split fins now. I used environment safe paint pens to draw Kyogre (legendary water Pokemon) markings on them. XD
    "Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto, lìtutti vivono in pace e in onestà."