Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NYC Friendly MerMeetup's Coney Island June 18th 1pm

Hi Everyone!!! so thrilled to see how many of you have clicked on "Going" We're going to have such an amazing day! so get your fins or not ready to have a splashing time. Just want to add I set up this meetup months in advance, so as to give everyone a chance to be able to make it, there will be another mermaid meetup same day, same location different hours, But it is two separate Pods and Meetups, mines starts after the Mermaid Parade Ends, so we be hooking up about 3pm so enjoy yourselves until we get there ‪#‎HarlemMermaidsConeyMerMeetup‬

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Sounds like so much fun, Harlem! Wish I was closer!!!

I wish so too Keiris someday we might be able to hook up snd swim

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, Cookie, I'm still. It sure whether I am going. I would like to go, but right now it depends on whether my parents will take me or not (17 ☹️)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Mermaid Kali hello dear i completely understand i will be having more meetups throughout the summer hope you can make it i will keep you posted abd updated

Thanks Cookie! As of now, I don't think I'll be able to go this time unfortunately, but I'll try for the other meetups throughout the summer!

I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Mermaid Kali hi sweetie, sorry you'll be missed, but yes hope you can make one of the many othe meetups i set up. have a great day dear

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Kali, I would have scooped you up on my way from Ringwood and we could have gone together, but alas, I have to go to DC this weekend. Not a happy fishie to be missing my favorite parade!

Maybe we can coordinate and make it to another of the meetups this summer!

I would love that!

I don't know how often these meet ups are, but I'm in Central NY and could travel down. I'll be getting my first tail hopefully soon, having ordered it back on October 31st.

PearlieMae I'll miss you dear but yes i would love that too i keep you both posted to all meetups so we can get together!!!

Hi Dolphin Man Thats great, i'll be having 2-3 meetps a month throughout the summer at Coney Island would love it if you join us, i keep you all posted on upcoming dates if your on FB you can also join my Event Group for meetups in our local area https://www.facebook.com/groups/680722175364360/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by The Harlem Mermaid View Post
    Hi Dolphin Man Thats great, i'll be having 2-3 meetps a month throughout the summer at Coney Island would love it if you join us, i keep you all posted on upcoming dates if your on FB you can also join my Event Group for meetups in our local area https://www.facebook.com/groups/680722175364360/?ref=bookmarks
    C

Name:  13417563_10154418377786162_6945356020651952639_n.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  179.3 KBName:  13501606_1036716179753325_6998650291545462010_nl.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  183.0 KBName:  13417602_1036716323086644_9173455925219047535_n.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  150.8 KB Hi Mer's sharing some photos from ConeyIslandMermaidParade/Meetup We had a blast so many people there this year, mad crazy but so much fun, hope you can make it to next years parade, I will be posting Regular Meetups Date and info next week hope you can make my meetups

Me and #merwranglerpirate and my Merpod #mermaidmandi #mermaidkatherine #mermaidjennifer and her #pirategabe

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Harlem, it all looks like so much fun!!!!

HiKeiris ! it was loads of fun! you should come next year you'll have a splashing time

Were there any pictures taken?

Hi Mermaid Kali Yes i posted some upabove, but you can see more on my album https://www.facebook.com/cookiebabys...8582953&type=3