Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aloha :)

Hey, I just found the PERFECT spot for our gathering on the 17th! It's near Waimanalo Beach on the Windward side of the island. Message me if you plan on going so we can exchange numbers and I can text you the location. It will also be helpful to have each other's numbers so you can call/text me if you get lost. It's off the beaten path (just a little), making it the perfect "mermaid lagoon!" Looking forward to it!

In addition, if you go to Facebook.com/MermaidLindaStephanie and "like" my page I will send everyone an invite over Facebook.

Follow Ayesha On Twitter
    Follow Ayesha on Tumblr Visit Ayesha's Youtube Channel
    I should find out on Friday if I have to work that day. (Late, I know!) I requested off, so I am really hoping that I am not working. I do not drive, so I will be taking the bus up there if I can go.

Can you post the location on here?
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

So super sorry about the 17th, for some reason in my mind the 17th was on Sunday, and then on Sunday our plan didn't work, and I wasn't able to go that day, and then I had work on Monday which turned out to be the 17th. I'm down for another meet-up when I know the actual day lines up with the day of the month. I look forward to it, and I hope the 17th was lovely.
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

Follow Ayesha On Twitter
    Another meet-up would be so much fun! Just give me about two weeks notice so I can request off from work.

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Harmony View Post
    So super sorry about the 17th, for some reason in my mind the 17th was on Sunday, and then on Sunday our plan didn't work, and I wasn't able to go that day, and then I had work on Monday which turned out to be the 17th. I'm down for another meet-up when I know the actual day lines up with the day of the month. I look forward to it, and I hope the 17th was lovely.
    Actually the 17th didn't work for me either, I was too jet lagged and the planning did not work out. But I met with Mermaid Stephanie a few days after, and had a nice swim. Unfortunately, I'll be leaving Hawaii on Christmas, but I hope you all have a good Christmas, and meet-up soon in the new year. Aloha, I hope to be back someday.
    Last edited by spottedcatfish; 12-24-2012 at 05:04 AM.

Follow Ayesha On Twitter
    Maybe next time we can all meet up and swim together! I hope you enjoyed your vacation, spottedcatfish!

Name:  1808.png
Views: 895
Size:  45.0 KB

So I was just browsing the forum and I noticed this on the side and I got super excited - thought you guys would understand. I didn't think it warrants it's own thread though, so I just stuck it here.

Ooh, by the way, I'm planning on moving back around August, since I'm done with my MS.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Follow Ayesha On Twitter
    I love it!

Kona/Waikoloa, Big Island!

Well now I want to go swimming. :I

Hey mermaids~~ I live in British Columbia, but will be spending the next two months on the Big Island (Waikoloa Village). Anyone else from that area? I am SO JAZZED to swim in my tail, and have already scouted a few cool beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Hey mermaids~~ I live in British Columbia, but will be spending the next two months on the Big Island (Waikoloa Village). Anyone else from that area? I am SO JAZZED to swim in my tail, and have already scouted a few cool beaches.
    ME! PM me!! I have a few days off I can totally go swimming with you, just let me know!!

Hotel pools are also neato to swim around in. My favorite is the Fairmont Orchid's beach with the turtles. :3c

Well now I want to go swimming. :I

Aloha Oahu mers! Will anyone be around in early May?
    Sabina Mermaid <3