Thread: Telegram App Chat

Telegram App Chat

So we all know that Tapatalk got a chat room. YAY!
    But I've been using telegram, a phone and computer app for keeping up with the local furry community and thought it would be great to bring up here, since you don't have to give out personal info to tall to someone on it.
    No phone number. No Facebook name. Nothing. Just your username.

I would like to have more people to talk to on telegram, so I'd like to propose a telegram chat. You could also make special chats for local communities as well. (Which I think might help the Rocky Mountain Pod be more active but I could be dreaming lol)

It's really cool too, you can change the chat background and very easily make your own emoticon stickers. (Customized personal mermaid emotes anyone??)

My username on there is @CoyoteWalker

The app is Telegram and can be downloaded to your smart phone or computer! (Meaning those without smart phones could still see the same chat on their computer as is happening on smart phones!)

Please look me up!

💜💜💜

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I think tapatalk also just recently updated so you can access the chat here? someone told me that

Oh that's good to know. Someone on the chat on my phone said they were different.

It would still be useful for local meetups and whatnot. For people who don't want to be part of group texts or for people who don't check their Facebook often. A way to stay in contact locally without having to give out personal info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

Senior Member Euro Pod selkie13's Avatar
    I think a telegram chat would be cool too.
    Telegram is such a great app and I'm addicted to all the stickers, especially my mean an stitch ones haha

If anyone wants to drop me a messege feel free I'll leave my username below. Sadly I'm a UK mer, not near you guys but still...

@LilSaga

Im @Mermaid Spirit