Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Diving Specials - Please VOTE !

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Melanie's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Melanie on Facebook

Miss Diving Specials - Please VOTE !

Hey Everyone ! Last year I entered the competition for Miss Diving Specials and I tried so hard to win but came in 2nd place so this year Im having another go! Please help send Little Mermaid Melanie to the Maldives on the trip of a lifetime by voting and sharing with your friends ! https://premium.easypromosapp.com/vo...5294/622189367

I worked my fins off last year trying to win and I'm prepared to do it again ! Please help by voting and sharing and I promise if I win I will make a new special silicone tail to debut and will track the process here on mernetwork with lots of pics/vids ! I hope you guys can help me out !

Melanie xx

https://premium.easypromosapp.com/voteme/215294/622189367
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

If anyone can suggest ways to pick up more votes I'm all ears too !
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Voted for you! Good luck, it looks like a spectacular opportunity!

Thanks so much Calizaire! Yes it would be an amazing experience ! Ive never had a dive holiday only ever worked as a diver so this would be pure magic !

You've got my vote mermaid Melanie

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kait's Avatar
    How exciting, sounds like an amazing trip. Voted lovely, good luck!!!
    Mermaid Kait

Thanks uwmerman and Kait ! Im gonna keep working on it ! Im closing in on the next few spots in the competition now so who knows in the next 2 weeks I might just pull it off !

Make sure you let us know how you go!
    Mermaid Kait

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I totally dont mind voting for you again but these guys are super bad for spamming. I suggest once people start voting, put them on your direct to spam list. lol even having them on there I get the odd spam from them that gets through thanks to voting last year.

Thanks Kait I will keep you guys updated ! Im in 4th place right now and there aren't many votes separating me from the next few positions so I'm really pushing hard for it this year ! Ah sorry your getting spam from it Raina ! I guess I never saw it as spam because I'm quite keen to hear about the offers on dive holidays but I can see how some folk wouldnt want that ! the goal of the competition for them is obviously to reach out to a wider audience and get us to do the promoting of their company, I don't mind since the prize is so awesome, but damn its hard work these social media contests are pretty draining !

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yeah being in Canada lol...

Now that Ive moved home I've developed a whole new appreciation for cold water mers ! I think its going to take me quite a while to adapt to the temperatures here ! Im so desperate for my tropical warm water back haha

When does the voting close Mermaid Melanie?

It ends on the 21st Feb and I'm steadily keeping a 200 vote lead but the competition is pushing pretty hard to catch up ! Im putting all my time into this right now! wish it was over tomorrow lol

OOOO 10 more days, good luck love
    Mermaid Kait

I assume I only get to vote once, right?

Thanks guys ! yes you can only vote once ! Ive been feeling so demoralised with it this evening after discovering the girl that I've been trying to keep ahead of has been cheating and is almost knocking me into 2nd place ! i found loads of fake profiles had voted for her as if she's bought votes off a click farm or something ? I sent a message to the organiser cause I'm not going to give in to someone cheating ! I grabbed screen shots of it and theres actually so many fake profiles on her vote list I can't imagine how many of them are even real ! If you guys have time to share with your fiends please do, I need all the help I can get at the moment !

I don't have a lot of followers, but I'll share your post on my page! Fins crossed it helps!

Thanks so much Calizaire ! That would be a great help ! I'm only 100 votes ahead but this girl has gotten over 240 votes in only a few hours so if it continues like this I don't think I will be in 1st place much longer !

Any updates hun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Kait