Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miss Diving Specials - Please VOTE !

That's a shame that someone has to cheat to win. Good for you Melanie for reporting it. I hope you'll let us all know the final results. you've got lots of support.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Melanie's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Melanie on Facebook
    Hey guys ! So I was on having a look at the voting today and then all of a sudden the girl in 2nd who had been cheating had disappeared ! Turns out the comp organiser had confronted her about it asking for an explanation but she just ignored them so she was disqualified from the competition ! I think its the most fair option of the rest of the competitors who are trying to do it legit! This has however spurred the girl who was in 3rd ( now in 2nd ) to put on a mighty push for votes so I'm still racing against her to keep 1st place ! going good so far if I can get to 1500 tonight that would be good pace !
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Love it!!! I'm so glad she got what she deserved. Good luck!!

(btw I'm Louise from the fb group )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kait's Avatar
    That's great news! Shame on her for trying to cheat.
    Mermaid Kait

Thanks guys ! Im glad too ! It would have been a shame if someone won it by cheating ! Im doing my best at the moment and have around 1630 votes but now that he girl in 2nd is gone it gave the girl taking her place a big motivational boost and she is catching up with me big time ! Fingers crossed I can keep up !
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Hey mers Mermaid Melanie is in second place right now but she is sooo close to being in first! Don't forget to tell others to vote for her because this contest ends TOMORROW!
    Melanie is at 3124 votes right now and first place is at 3129. Wayy too close for comfort so we need to try and get her a comfortable lead.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to say that earlier today I checked and Melanie was in 1st place. Now the contest is over and I can't find everyone's final vote number so I hope you won Mermaid Melanie! Good luck girl!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Hey guys ! Just wanted to post the results for anyone who was interested ! Im thrilled to let you guys know that I won Miss Diving Specials 2016 ! Im so so excited about the news and can't wait to share my adventures in the Maldives with you guys ! Ill making a new silicone tail for the trip and will post the process in a new thread in the tail making section here !

Also for any UK mers who are interested, Ill be appearing on STV Live at Five on Friday evening to chat about mermaiding, the competition and future plans ! <3
    Name:  missds16.png
Views: 155
Size:  389.8 KB

Yay, Melanie I'm so happy for you!! I voted for you and so hoped you'd win! Congratulations!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Oh my gosh yesssss!! Also, I can't wait to follow the process of your new silicone tail. I really enjoyed your first silicone tail topic.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    Tropical Plants

Yay!!!! Was totally rooting for you! Can't wait to see pics!

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    hooray!!!

Senior Member Euro Pod SiaTheMermaid's Avatar
    Add SiaTheMermaid on Facebook
    Aw im in tenerife this friday so I'll have to record your interview! Congratulations on the win!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    I wanna be where the mermaids are, I wanna see, wanna see them twirling
    Swimming around with those, What do you call 'em?
    Oh, fins.

Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    Congratulations!

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Yayyy! Congrats Mel! I cant wait to jealously stalk your new tail progress and trip to the Maldives (Is there something like this for guys? A Mr. Diving specials? I'd love to enter next year if there is!)
    ~Merman Rett Of Georgia~

(Formerly Known as Risingmermaid)

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kait's Avatar
    Wooooohoooo great news hun congratulations I'm so jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Kait

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Nyx's Avatar
    Add Nyx on Facebook
    Follow Nyx on Tumblr Visit Nyx's Youtube Channel
    Thats awesome!! Congratulations!!

~~FableMade Studio ~~