Thread: Just moved from New York to Seattle (Des Moines) and wanted to say Hi!

Just moved from New York to Seattle (Des Moines) and wanted to say Hi!

Hello everyone!

My names Mark, and I just moved out to southern Seattle to find a job as a 3D animator, or film maker.

I just graduated from upstate New York college right on the Great Lake, and traveled down to NYC several times for the Coney Island Mermaid parade, and mermaid gatherings.

The last time I was down there, I was able to work with the locals to create a mermaid movie called "Mermaids of Coney".

Trailer for it is here:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Bdqf626eo

Because I'm the only one working on it, and moving across the country. It has taken me longer to finish it, although the majority of the movie and transformations are finished.

So I would love to meet up with any other mer's in the area, and continue to make mermaid movies, and develop stories, into amazing films!

Hopefully some of you will find this fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MerMakerMark; 02-10-2016 at 03:22 PM.

This is the coolest! I went to college really close to Albany, sorry I never had a chance to meet you! I went to the Coney Island parade the year after Sandy
    Maybe I'll drop you a line the next time I'm in Seattle! Welcome to the forum!
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Welcome!!!

Thanks! And I am originally from Syracuse, then went to school on the Great Lake at Oswego. But I have all my own film equipment, so just let me know! All movies I make, are for the ones who helped make them, and your input and ideas are important!

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Welcome to the Waters DakOn! Very cool what you do!

Thanks!