Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My tank..

Anyone have a video of this? With someone in it? It's one I have never seen before!
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

It sure is Nerenia! Anyways, a few ppl interested but I'd like to have it sold and done with.. so willing to accept offers and lower the price a bit .. limited time offer !!!!!****

my breath hold sucks but here is the video from Busker fest >>> art first and experience later!! You *could* also build your house around it with re enforced floor for either an indoor mer practice and or ridiculously dope aquarium ... apparently they sell the larger parts upon order at Big Als .... follow your dreams !!!!! NOW ACCEPTING TANK OFFERS

https://youtu.be/XF-uzk0l7Yg?t=1m16s

226-339-3347

What are the logistical specs to putting this tank into an event? Space needed, must drain in place, how delivered and set up, how long to fill, weight of tank when full, etc.
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

Getting really serious about selling. Im slashing the price in half for mers. $8,000 CAD. mermaidocean00@gmail.com
    Get yourself the early Xmas present you deserve !! Make your business SOAR

I would so love to get it, but I'm from the UK! :/
    <object classid="clsidFacebook: Mermaid Miradis ------- Twitter: @MermaidMiradis
    mermaidmiradis@gmail.com
    YouTube: Mermaid Miradis
    </object>

HOLY CARP.......... what a deal.....
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    keep in mind this is not a mobile tank and you'll need to allot costs and space to store it and move it.

^^^^ transport is the only thing that's stopping my photography studio from buying this right now. Storage we have, and filling and draining we would have covered. Transport and mobility is the biggest issue.

I am sending you an email about buying it. :-)

Is this tank still available?

Remember anyone buying this outside of Canada will have to pay custom fees on it to import it into your country in addition to shipping as well!

Does anyone know if this actually ever sold? Did Bonnie or HOF pick it up? Asking for a friend who opened his own haunted house this year in my state. I am begging him to install an evil mermaids water feature.

it didnt sell.

That is super cool if only i had the money

Sent from my LGLS676 using MerNetwork mobile app

Where did u get the tank? That is like awesomeness

~~~Mermaid Auquita~~~

Sent from my Shell Phone
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***

What is the devlery/pick up situation?
    Formerly known as Lady pyrate Finley