Thread: My Youtube!

Member Pod of New England Raquel Skellington's Avatar
    Add Raquel Skellington on Facebook

Red face My Youtube!

Okay guys! SO I'm really excited to announce that I've Re-revamped my youtube channel and I will be talking about lots of super cool things!

This is my first time editing so I'm sorry if the audio is a teeny bit off and the jump cuts are rough!

I will be mostly documenting my trip to Bicolline which is the biggest fantasy LARP (Live Action Roleplaying game) in north america with +3000 people!
    That will be the first time I publicly debut as a mer with my tail!

I will be making reviews about different nerdy and mer related products and talking about my tail+ demos.
    The Larp-World and the Mer-world collide on my channel!

I'm very excited to get started! Let me know what you think <3

Info for Bicolline/Voyage north: http://thevoyagenorth.com/

I love your haircut! Sounds like a fun channel I have never heard of Bicolline so you definitely have my interest.

I know what you mean about it being difficult to look directly into the camera. My camera's screen swivels and I turn it to face me so that I can make sure I am in the shot, but I end up staring at the screen and not the lens.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Member Pod of New England Raquel Skellington's Avatar
    Add Raquel Skellington on Facebook
    Aww thank you! I designed the cut myself. Yeah my camera swivels too! haha So I feel you there!

I subscribed to your channel. You have a great camera personality and I'm in Quebec so I would look forward to hearing all about voyage north!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Summerlilly's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Summerlilly On Twitter
    Yay another Quebec mermaid!!!

Yay!! we can meet up for a swim some time, I would love to make some mermaid friends here

I have been looking more into voyage north, it looks amazing. Where are you able to mermaid?

your fairy wings are gorgeous btw
    Last edited by Celesteofthewaterlilies; 03-26-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Midwest
    Hello! i have a youtube channel about mermaids and i was planning on making a show about my character becoming a mermaid. And i was wanting to have some friends to have roles but nobody i know likes mermaiding. i LOVE acting and would want to share the enthusiam. So, if you are interested in being in my show please reply

Building popularity on YouTube is an exciting journey! Start by defining your niche – what sets you apart? Consistent, quality content is key. Engage with your audience through comments and social media. Collaborate with fellow YouTubers; it expands your reach. Thumbnails and titles matter, so make them compelling. Don't underestimate the power of SEO; use relevant keywords. Promote your videos across platforms for example like popularitybazaar.com site. Here you can buy youtube views, I think it is great option for beginner!

Songs about traveling are plentiful and diverse. Sometimes, they depict literal journeys encompassing trains, planes, and automobiles. At other times, travel serves as a metaphor for emotional transformation or the pursuit of a better future. By utilizing the concept of travel, songwriters can effectively explore topics ranging from mortality to the bonds between people. There's an inherent quality in the sense of movement that seamlessly translates into the realm of music. Bearing this in mind, we have diligently scoured various sources to compile a selection of songs that flawlessly encapsulate the experience of transitioning from one location to another.

If you need youtube mp3 you should check out this link. This online tool is simple and very fast to use. So you don't have to worry about learning the process of converting the file. Apart from mp3 files, this tool also helps to convert and download files of other formats like Mp4, AVI, WAV, WEBm etc.