Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any Mers in Ohio!

Are there any Mers in Ohio!

I saw a post of a mer in Ohio but for some reason I couldn't comment on it. I'm Mermaid Tami and I'm in Mansfield between Cleveland and Columbus just wondering if there's anyone else in my area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Ohio! Good ol C'bus.

Ever been out to Gatton Rocks? It's a natural spring/creek where people go swimming. It's pretty shallow for the most part, but there is a very deep hole in one area. I'd love to hang out there in a tail and surprise all the little children One of these days!

I'm from Medina area, Mansfield is only like 30/40 mins away from me. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    I'm from Medina area, Mansfield is only like 30/40 mins away from me. ^^
    We'll have to get together sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Tami View Post
    We'll have to get together sometime!
    Yes we do, Ohio thought to drop more snow and cold on our heads..have any indoor pools around you?

Only the YMCA and they won't let you a tail

Hello Mermaid Tami! I'm a mermaid from Ohio in the Cleveland Area and looking all the time for other people to swim with! I'm Mermaid Reiko, maybe we can get some pictures together guys. I was looking to expand my troupe as well
    I never knew my place in the world,but
    I found it here as a Merkin to everyone here.
    FTM Trans Gender-fluid Male
    I am Mer Reiko...
    #mermreiko

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Reiko View Post
    Hello Mermaid Tami! I'm a mermaid from Ohio in the Cleveland Area and looking all the time for other people to swim with! I'm Mermaid Reiko, maybe we can get some pictures together guys. I was looking to expand my troupe as well
    Where in the Cleveland area do you live? I grew up in Parma. My parents are still there so I try to visit every few months.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Im in Ohio! No tail right now! Should have a new Merbellas within a year though and would love to do mermaid meetups!
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Quote Originally Posted by MariLwyd View Post
    I'm in Ohio! Good ol C'bus.

Ever been out to Gatton Rocks? It's a natural spring/creek where people go swimming. It's pretty shallow for the most part, but there is a very deep hole in one area. I'd love to hang out there in a tail and surprise all the little children One of these days!
    What area of Columbus? I'm from that area as well

Sent from my iPhone
    Ohio's First Mermaid.
    Owner of The Ohio Mermaids
    Instagram: @KateyMermaid
    Katey Mermaid on Facebook
    Katey Mermaid Website
    Ohio Mermaids Website

Just a little south of Cleveland here.

I'm in Mansfield. My closest swimming location is Pleasant Hill. Not a bad lake for Ohio!

Never been to Pleasant Hill. How's the water clarity/visibility?
    I go diving down at Twin Quarries near Circlevile

Sent from my iPhone
    Ohio's First Mermaid.
    Owner of The Ohio Mermaids
    Instagram: @KateyMermaid
    Katey Mermaid on Facebook
    Katey Mermaid Website
    Ohio Mermaids Website

Pleasant hill is about an hour south for me. I really need to find some good tail friendly swimming locations around me. Swimming laps in the little gym pool with a monofin gets old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by KateyMermaid View Post
    Never been to Pleasant Hill. How's the water clarity/visibility?
    I go diving down at Twin Quarries near Circlevile

Sent from my iPhone
    Visibility and clarity kinda suck. I don't have a good place anywhere close.

I'm from the Scioto County / Wheelersburg area myself. Not too many mers down here from what I've seen.
    It's like the tide, always falling and rising
    I will carry you here in my heart
    You'll remind me
    That come what may, I know the way
    I am Moana - Disney's Moana

hello Im new to mermaiding but im located in cincinnati ohio! and would love to meet every single one of you! the best way to contact me is via facebook, so please look me up im under Arquamella culture so please hit me up anytime i would love to go for a swim!!!

Hey Ohio Mers, I will be in Cleveland on the 10th-14th of September if anyone wants to meet up and swim?

Should we start an Ohio based mermaid Facebook page? I don't look on here 1/2 as much as I'm on Facebook.

[QUOTE=Mermaid Tami;261871]Should we start an Ohio based mermaid Facebook page? I don't look on here 1/2 as much as I'm on Facebook.

Sounds good Post the link when you are done