Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: NC Mermania 2017

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Hey folks, we've had a few people report having issues ordering through square. Please check the following list of known issues, and if you're still having problems, send us a PM! (on the fanpage)

1) if you are outside of US it will not accept your payment, so please PM us for an invoice
    2) It will only accept approved credit cards: Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, and JCB

3) your billing address must match what is on your credit card (some people missed this, and had to change it with their bank)

Any of these issues can result in your card being charged and automatically refunded/cancelled. Several people have had the issue so far. and it's taken a lot of detective work to figure out why!

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    that's what they tell us! I am not in NC to confirm personally, but it is now being advertised on their website too! When we get there on Saturday Sean or Dan and I will make sure to have them show us.
    I will personally double-check this in a matter of days.
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

ASK THE EXPERTS AT OUR EXPERT PANEL!! Anyone who buys a Mermania weekend pass, gets entrance into our Sunday Expert Panel! What can you expect? We have an eclectic group of successful people across the field of mer-business, here to share their expert experiences with you! You can ask questions of the panel, and they'll share their experiences! So who do we have so far on this awesome expert panel?Finfolk Productions Will be answering questions about Tail making and their experiences with their business!Merman Christian will be answering questions about mermen working in the industry and his experiences!
    Marla Spellenberg will be speaking about working at Weeki and all her experiences during that time!
    Mermaid Linda Stephanie will be speaking about her experiences heading up a mermaid aquarium program, and performing in an aquarium!
    Rescue Sirens will be speaking about publishing their epic mermaid-novel, and experiences publishing!
    Joseph McGarry is our registered accountant who is going to help you make your money work for your mermaid business!
    Each expert will give a 5 minute introduction about themselves, and then we'll open up the floor to questions! Experts will be able to chime in on each other's questions where applicable, and we'll take some questions from merfolk who aren't present at the con as well.
    Buy your mermania pass now! ncmermania.com

Last edited by AniaR; 11-26-2016 at 04:48 PM.

CONTEST ALERT: WIN A FREE MERMANIA CONVENTION TICKET!!!

How would you like to win a free convention ticket? It's easy, and we have several ways to win! Even if you already bought a ticket, you can win a free ticket for a friend, or we'll refund the ticket you bought and give it to you free! That's right.... FREE.

How to get an entry?

On Instagram:

-Repost this photo with the hashtag #mermania2017 and tag @officialncmermania

On facebook:

-Repost this photo publicly (either publicly on your fanpage, in a public group, or on your personal profile) with the hashtag #mermania2017 and tag our fanpage NC Mer-Mania 2017

On twitter:

-Repost this photo publicly with the hashtag #mermania2017 and tag us @ncmermania

WANT EXTRA ENTRIES?

-Post an appropriate mer-related photo (nothing NSFW, degrading, or inappropriate) on instagram, facebook, and twitter ONCE A DAY. For up to 3 additional entries per day! Follow the same guidelines for tagging. It doesn't have to be a mermania photo, but it's extra awesome if it is.

THE RULES:

-If you win, you can keep the pass for yourself, give it to a friend, or if you've already bought a pass we'll refund it so you can come for free!!

-You can post only once per day on each Instagram, Facebook, and twitter. This will get you up to 3 entries per day

-Contest ENDS on December 27th, and the drawing will be LIVESTREAMED on our fanpage on December 28th. (Specific time will be announced)

-Your pass only covers what is listed on the website, and does not include the ball, any ticketed workshops, or underwater photography.

-Facebook posts must be public or we will be unable to track your entries. (sorry, we'll just have no way to check em otherwise!)

-Please keep all content friendly, and appropriate. Make sure you have permission to share a photo if someone else took it.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GET POSTING!! YOU CAN WIN A FREE TICKET!!

Cool! It would be awesome to win a ticket! Can I use the con's logo to enter?

EDIT: I just read the post again, I'm an idiot.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCelesteFL View Post
    Cool! It would be awesome to win a ticket! Can I use the con's logo to enter?

EDIT: I just read the post again, I'm an idiot.
    Hahaha no worries. Everyone is just excited <3

We are BEYOND EXCITED to add another special guest to our already mer-mazing lineup! Our own Mermaid Glimmer as Fire Pixie will be performing during our Fathoms Below Ball with her spectacular light show! You can check our some of her fin-tastic work over at Fire Pixie Entertainment and Mermaid Glimmer
    trust me folks, you're going to want to "sea" this!!! Ball tickets are on sale at ncmermania.com

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  44.7 KB

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)

Visit Mermaid_Izzy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Coralia View Post
    Ah I can't wait to meet you guys and make some new mer friends! I personally have never met another mer before, so meeting and swimming with all of you guys is gonna be so fun for me!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Same! Although I am not officially coming yet…my dad and I are working on booking the hotel and I am working on buying a ticket...

Sent from my ShellPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone mermaid willing to share a room? I just found the hotel policy is 21, but I still really want to go.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Merman Lir's Avatar
    this is really happening! I don't usually fan boy... but I'm going to Mermania 2017!!!! Bought ticket, booked hotel... now trying to learn to fly by flapping my arms.

can't wait to meet everyone in person.

(I've never swum with another merman... only mer-ladies.)
    Formerly known as Chris Edwards

I'm very happy to announce that I will be able to make MerMania this year! I can't wait to meet all my merfriends! It's been 4 years of wonder and love that I finally get to share in person <3

psst: I might have a new tail to show off by then
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Whisper View Post
    I'm very happy to announce that I will be able to make MerMania this year! I can't wait to meet all my merfriends! It's been 4 years of wonder and love that I finally get to share in person <3

psst: I might have a new tail to show off by then
    I will sea you there. This is my first time.
    Sink or Swim

I am so excited to hear so many of you are coming

Just booked the hotel, and am slowly working on buying each of the tickets! My new tail is coming soon, too. This is so exciting! I've never been out-of-state without my parents before. A new world awaits!

Also: I may or may not completely fangirl over Raina. I'm so happy to get to see you in mer-son! :P In all honesty, I've looked up to you since I first joined in 2012, and I would be proud to meet the wonderful lady who encouraged us all to be who we are: one big merfamily. I love you guys.

P.S.: Apparently, Whisper is a sap this morning.
    Last edited by Mermaid Whisper; 12-02-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Hey Folks, a lot of people are looking to share rooms- especially due to the state's age policy for needing to be 21+. If you're open for sharing a room (it'll cut costs) please check out the room sharing thread, take a peek on the mernetwork thread, or in the event page Official NC Mermania 2017 Event Page and chat with some folks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1651933308385534/permalink/1826495070929356/?hc_location=ufi

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Whisper View Post

Also: I may or may not completely fangirl over Raina. I'm so happy to get to see you in mer-son! :P In all honesty, I've looked up to you since I first joined in 2012, and it would be proud to meet the wonderful lady who encouraged us all to be who we are: one big merfamily. I love you guys.

P.S.: Apparently, Whisper is a sap this morning.

Haha you're adorable. I can't wait to meet you too.

We are working super-de-duper hard to make sure this event is mer-mazing

Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel
    Did I miss the mermaid convention???

[/QUOTE]

When's the mermaid convention next year???

Okay thanks for the help -MermaId mermeron (Cameron)

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Hey, give people a chance to answer.

January 20-22, 2017 All the info is here: http://ncmermania.com/

Next time, scroll up a bit and you might find the answers to your questions. Taking the time to introduce yourself can help as well.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast