Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: NC Mermania 2017

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Coralia View Post
    Ah I can't wait to meet you guys and make some new mer friends! I personally have never met another mer before, so meeting and swimming with all of you guys is gonna be so fun for me!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    I have never met another Mer before, either! I was very surprised when my dad told me he world be totally fine with bringing me and paying for the cost of the hotel and everything 0.0 Now i just have to convince my mom that this whole mermaiding thing is as awesome as i say it is

Oh I hope I can make it this year!! I really really want to experience this event!!

Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    This Jax mermaid is NC bound! Last year I committed my time, money, and vacation to my husband's LARPing sport this year it's all about the mermaids! So if you guys need volunteers or help I'm more than willing. I am an experienced event planner (everything from brithday parties to celeberty book signings) Can't wait this is going to be flipperific!
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid

Will NC Mermania be in January 2017 again?
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

Hi Laura yes I believe so , if I remember correctly its Jan 21st the 23rd

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Visit Sammi_Ray's Youtube Channel
    Wish i could conquer my fear of flying for this!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Sammi Ray

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Hey folks the dates were previously announced. Please remember this is just a thread but all the confirmed information is on the website

http://ncmermania.com/

Dates are January 20th-22nd 2017

Thank you everyone.
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest MermaidCrystall's Avatar
    Add MermaidCrystall on Facebook
    Visit MermaidCrystall's Youtube Channel
    So this will be my first visit all the way from Az. Which hotel is near to the building? I'm in works of getting all details arranged.

we're going to be announcing the preferred hotel soon, it should have a better rate and some of the events will be held there

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest MermaidCrystall's Avatar
    Add MermaidCrystall on Facebook
    Visit MermaidCrystall's Youtube Channel
    Next question. .. flight travel with our tails. I have a silicone one. I prefer to keep it with me cause I'm over protective of it. I've seen those monofin travel bags. Ya or na? And has anyone ever dealt with this? I'm going to pick brains .... alot. Lol

NC Mermania 2017

I really need to come check this out, one of these years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm considering coming to this event. I loved the last Merfest I attended. Will anyone else have a Merbaby with them? That would make it more fun for sure! I would bring a sitter with us but I enjoy getting to hang out with other mermommas and their babies. I want my daughter who will be 2 to have mermaid friends and I can't wait for her to meet her merfamily that has known her since day 1. I'm working on a Hawaii deal so if that's not around the same time we should be coming. I may have to order another silicone toddler tail before then! Squee!!!!!

Last year there were a few young ones around. Along with toddlers and children.

FINGERS CROSSED I can make it this year! I would most likely drive the 8 hours or so to NC, as my SyrenStudios tail is just too ginormous to fly with. I know some mers package them and check the bag, but I'm over protective and dont trust airline baggage handlers (one too many suitcases have been broken). There are so many of you that I would love to meet in person! Raina, Merman Christian, Hyli, SO MANY!! I think this event is going to fantastic!
    Ohio's First Mermaid.
    Owner of The Ohio Mermaids
    Instagram: @KateyMermaid
    Katey Mermaid on Facebook
    Katey Mermaid Website
    Ohio Mermaids Website

yeah!

I know info has been slow folks, we are trying so hard to get the dang hotel nailed down. They took their sweet time. And then once we settled on two to choose from, others sent us proposals. We are trying hard to pick the cheapest but best service for everyone and lower the cost overall, along with minimize extra travel

I promise it'll be worth the wait

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    I really hope I get to come! I talked to my mom about it and she seemed interested in letting me go. I just hope I can afford to come! I only live 3 hours away so travel is no problem, it's just hotel pricing and the event costs...which it shouldn't be too big of a deal!

I am so excited that I might actually get to meet other mers, but I am also terrified about it (lol)...hopefully I can get my new tail made before then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking at plane tickets right now. Is there a hotel room deal for the con?

sent from my shellphone using tapatalk

there will be yes. we are constantly on Dan to finalize it LOL.

Id really like to go but I am in the uk!