Thread: Any Toronto Mermaids want to split on shipping from FinFun?

Any Toronto Mermaids want to split on shipping from FinFun?

Hey guys,

I'm going to order a monofin from finfun hopefully in the next week for my very first tail that I'm making (I'm so excited!). The shipping is pretty expensive to Canada - $30 US (considering that's half the cost of the fin (also I'm super cheap!)), so I wanted to check to see if anyone was planning on ordering anything from there, and wanted to split the cost of the shipping since it's a flat rate. I spoke to finfun and they said they are more than willing to split the shipping charge if we want to call and pay over the phone as supposed to online.

Let me know,
    Mermaid Jodi or Jodi the Mermaid - I haven't decided yet! Opinions on my name are welcome!

Hi Jodi!! Yussss another Toronto mer! Unfortunately I'm not buying as I already have a tail from syren studios.
    let me know if you have any luck!
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Finfun will give you a bulk order discount if you have a few more tails!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    PS jodi if you havent already feel free to join our group on fb "Mermaids in Canada"

Yay! Are we few and far between? I'm brand new to the merworld and very excited about it all! How do you like the Syren studio tail? They are all silicone right? I ended up ordering the monofin tonight. I found someone who was heading to the US for work and could bring it back for me! Saved 40 CAD so it was worth it.

Other than the school at Jimmie Simpson is there anything else mermaid that happens around the city?

Quote Originally Posted by jodsg View Post
    Yay! Are we few and far between? I'm brand new to the merworld and very excited about it all! How do you like the Syren studio tail? They are all silicone right? I ended up ordering the monofin tonight. I found someone who was heading to the US for work and could bring it back for me! Saved 40 CAD so it was worth it.

Other than the school at Jimmie Simpson is there anything else mermaid that happens around the city?
    I love my tail yes all silicone!

im actually not around Toronto anymore I'm in stouffville. But there are a few other mers... Kat, aptamer, Lexi... I'm almost certain there are a few more but I haven't met them
    The SeaGlass Siren

I am in ontario as well. In the toronto area