Thread: Please Inactivate my Account

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Coradion's Avatar

Visit Coradion's Youtube Channel

Please Inactivate my Account

Could an Admin or Mod please inactivate my account.

It's time for me to leave MN, I have met some awesome people on here and some of my absolute best friends like Mermaid Harmony and if you any of you come to Hawai'i please hit me up on Facebook or something my page is Hawaiian Merman. I would love to meet more of you and go swimming.

I have not been having the best experience with MN lately and I'm really busy with making new tails and submitting a manuscript for a new species I discovered at work (fingers crossed it gets accepted for publication). I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone and thank the community for the help they gave me when I started out. I learned so much about tails and tail making here and I really appreciate all the knowledge and magic this site has brought me

I hope everyone here finds themselves living their magical dream lives that they've worked for.

Aloha everyone!

-Billy

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    Or you could just log off and not log back on... unsubscribe from all your threads so you don't get emails and such?

We can't deactivate accounts, and we have a policy that we don't delete accounts (we've had it since we started MerNetwork). If you need help in turning off email subscriptions and PMs let me know. Next best thing I can offer besides that is a voluntary ban.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

It was nice meeting you Coradion! I hope life treats you well! ❤
    Formerly known as "kimmie".

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Very sorry to hear this, Coradion. I think most have enjoyed watching your personal transition, body goals, interesting threads and fantastic merman photos that you have shared! I know I have. It's a shame to lose another merman on here. There are so few of us to begin with!

Rather than swim away and turn to sea foam altogether, perhaps work on your career, tail-making, body goals and personal aspects of your life until comes a time that you have the inclination to visit us again. Hopefully, sooner than later.

Best of luck, love and life to you, Coradion.
    Swim strong against the currents my Mer-brother. You have MUCH to offer.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania OceanRose's Avatar
    I agree with Keiris, he said it so well.
    Keep well Coradion, and omg, exciting about the new species!

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Sad to see a fellow merman go I wish you luck with your manuscript and species discovery progress (that sounds awesome!) and nothing but fishy happiness in all your future merman endeavors. If (since it seems your account will be left up) you ever decide to return or pop in from time to time, be sure to say hi. I will gladly welcome you back
    ~Merman Rett Of Georgia~

(Formerly Known as Risingmermaid)

It was nice meeting you! good luck with that new species, that is SO exciting! Sad to see you go!
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Sorry to see you go.

Best of luck to you with your publication!
    “The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea.”
    Isak Dinesen - http://www.worldofquotes.com/topic/water/2/index.html
    Follow me on Facebook and Youtube!

My Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mermai...38613266232787

My Youtube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidDanielle2012