Thread: Would you buy an educational package with lessons?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Would you buy an educational package with lessons?

I am always looking for ways to create resources using my educational and child development background. I have noticed a lot of mers struggle with what to do for dry events, library events, and educational events etc. I am wondering if people would be interested in pre-made educational packages that would include 3 detailed lessons/activities that could be taught at these types of events?

I'm also thinking of a larger version that would include the resources (like picture books, felt board pieces etc) that go with the activities.

I'm thinking of three different ways of delivery. Hard copies that people can buy in person at conventions or have mailed to them, digital versions, and a subscription based program through patreon where people can subscribe for their own decided upon budget and different levels allow for different access to materials.

I would love a little feedback to see if this avenue would be worthwhile for me! I don't wanna throw in all this work if it's not something people would be interested in.

Thanks!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    I think that would be a tremendous help! With your background in education, you'd be perfect for the task. Maybe partner up with other mers who are published (Kariel and Meghan come to mind) and see if they have books/educational collateral) that could be part of the package.

My experience in entertaining kids generally includes face painting, which isn't really do-able as a mermaid, and I am adrift as to ideas what to do other than try not to drown them.

So yes, I know I would be interested.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Oh smart idea about teaming up with meghan and Kariel i didnt think of that!

I think it would depend on what packages were being offered.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    I think this could be an amazing Service/option for people.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Hey guys! Could you please tell me how I can prepare to CASPer exams? Thanks in advance for your answers!

The only advice I can give you before taking the exams is to prepare very well. It's best to do this with professional tutors like these https://medicmind.us/casper-tutor/. They will help you 100% thanks to an individual training plan. Hope, my answer will help you with passing your CASPer exams. Good luck!