Thread: What happened to Purple Rainbow Tails by Jazz?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar

What happened to Purple Rainbow Tails by Jazz?

I have been looking at Jazz's silicone tails for a while now and I thought they were reasonably priced and are beautiful. I have noticed that her facebook page hasn't been updated in 7 months, last update was September 18th of last year. I always go have a look at various tailmaker's facebook pages. Does anyone know what happened to her or why she seemed to vanish from planet earth. What happened!?!?

She is in middle school, I think high school now, so it could be that she's just busy with school. Have you tried messaging the page?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    With all her advocacy work she is doing nowadays, I doubt she has much time to breathe, much less make tails!

I remember her first one that she made. It had an h2o fluke. So gorgeous! She was talented from the start!
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Yeah she's in high school and is doing advocacy and has a tv show so she is probably super busy! You could probably still order from her, though, if her page is still up.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    She landed a TV show that was renewed for a second season. I dont think she has any time.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Wesley View Post
    Yeah she's in high school and is doing advocacy and has a tv show so she is probably super busy! You could probably still order from her, though, if her page is still up.
    I don't think we can place orders anymore because her website is also down. Thanks everyone for their replies!

Also, she made a tail for a friend, and it turned out bad, was uncured and a whole lotta other problems :-/ Even if she did start making again, I'd be careful until she's proven she can turn them out with quality over and over again. She's made some yes, but like many other tail makers, it's a bigger deal to make tails than people expect.
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

Yes, I just noticed today that her Facebook page is down. I thought it would be a great way to get a tail and donate to her organization simultaneously. I will go with Merrow Fins now! He does excellent work and was behind the Mertalior's early work. They broke up due to professional differences. That's why the Mertailor has such bad reviews now; he no longer had his ex to help him.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidqueen85 View Post
    Yes, I just noticed today that her Facebook page is down. I thought it would be a great way to get a tail and donate to her organization simultaneously. I will go with Merrow Fins now! He does excellent work and was behind the Mertalior's early work. They broke up due to professional differences. That's why the Mertailor has such bad reviews now; he no longer had his ex to help him.
    You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Summerlilly's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Summerlilly On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidqueen85 View Post

Mertailor has a bad rep not because of the split between them, but because of his crappy work and his "I am the best" ego. I don't think them breaking up had anything to do with it.
    beep boop get some soup

Them breaking up had nothing to do with it, it was just a breakup in a personal relationship. Eric had a bad rep because of what Mermaid Summerlilly said, he was turning out shoddy tails and held a holier than thou attitude.