Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anymer down for a nude beach meet?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar

anymer down for a nude beach meet?

I threw this around with some mers last yr but we never solidified anything. There's a couple nude beaches around Austin and Houston I believe. But before I get too excited I wanted to gauge interest in such an event. We could make it a one day or weekend thing depending on our needs. This would probly be a late summer event.
    Last edited by Trade Winds; 06-02-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Come on, mers, don't be shy to admit it. Mary Marine is down for it, but we need more than just us!

Hippie Hollow is in Austin. I am not linking to it however, due to the...well, nudity. Just Google and their website has all you need to know!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mary Marine's Avatar
    Considering how easily I get sunburned I should probably be covering up more skin, not less! But I love the idea of sitting on a rock topless with my hair over my boobs like a Waterhouse painting. Clamshell tops are nice and all, but sometimes they feel a little too Disney for me.
    "I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." — Anaīs Nin

anymer down for a nude beach meet?

Teeeempting.. I suppose I'd be down if I could catch a ride with someone. I always buy food/gas in return. (sorryimsuchabum)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mermaid_rebby; 06-13-2016 at 03:48 AM.

If it means having someone else come along, we could try to work something out I'm sure. My car has no a/c so carpooling is the only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    If it means having someone else come along, we could try to work something out I'm sure. My car has no a/c so carpooling is the only option.
    Thank youu ;//w//;

My car is available for car pool! It's a Kia Spectra so the max would be me + 4 people, 3 of which would have to squish in the back. Plus we'd have to fit tails in the trunk, cooler, any luggage if it's an over night trip...
    "I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." — Anaīs Nin

I think overnight is best. That's too far for a day trip

Mer slumber partyyy~ but yeah I second that it is really far

It is a 6 hr drive. We could drive there, go to the lake same day, spend the night, and go home next day.

We'll have to plan this for next year as my summer is already pretty booked. But perhaps June, July, or August 2017? We will see about over nighting at a hotel, maybe whoever is interested in going could all stay at the same hotel. We'll pick a cheap but clean one close to Hippie Hollow.

HEK yeaaaa >:3!

I've lived in the Austin area and have never been to hippie hollow. Too nervous to go alone . But I would love the chance to mermaid without constantly fussing over my clams lol

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidRaegan View Post
    I've lived in the Austin area and have never been to hippie hollow. Too nervous to go alone . But I would love the chance to mermaid without constantly fussing over my clams lol

OMG now I want to call this trip the "clam bake."

Yay, Mary got to the idea 1st...let's do next summer! Since we will be nude and the sun is evil, we may want to try the least evil-sun times of the summer. But if next yr is anything like this, that won't be easy. I got fried in early june...

early evening is perfect- warm and summery but no sunburn, lol
    I'll meet up sometime:)
    But I was raised in Austin so it doesn't seem weird to me- people swim topless at Barton Springs, lol
    buncha hippies

Junior Member Pod of Texas MermaidMama's Avatar
    Where is the nude beach in houston? I'd be there this weekend lol

Found one! Emerald lake resort has a pool, hot tubs, and a beach, I think I'll go investigate just how mermaid friendly they are this Saturday!

I just called to make reservations, the guy at the desk said there was nothing wrong with swimming in a tail provided I was respectful of other swimmers! Yay!

when I think of nude beaches I instantly think of Party cove in lake of the ozarks and the movie euro trip. They both have one thing in common. Only the dudes are naked, there are no women, and no one is even gay to make things interesting.