Thread: ATTENTION ALL MERS IN OR AROUND THE LAKE JACKSON AREA!

ATTENTION ALL MERS IN OR AROUND THE LAKE JACKSON AREA!

My mother and i were discussing mermaid jobs in the car and we think we have found one but i need to know if there are any other mers who would like to join me? that way if one of us get sick, we still have the other girls who can show up. this is for mers who want to be professional mers. job includes lots of swimming with fish in large tanks. anyone interested?

and guys. sorry i sort of left the guys out but it slipped my mind. sorry guys! still if any of you are around the area and are interested in mermaiding as a professional, please respond!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Wish I lived in your area! I would love to join
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I'm about 2 hours from Lake Jackson. I've only been in that area once, last summer for a scuba event at Mammoth Lake. What did you have in mind?

there is an aquarium there and i was going to try to see if they would hire mermaids to add to their attractions. if they said yes, we would need a few mers, at lesat three i think, to go and try to get the job if they say yes. but i would like to have some support before i go so i wont have to 'rally the forces' later.

We are going to talk to the aquarium tomorrow so I will post the details!
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Did you get a reply from the aquarium?
    Ifthereismagiconthisplanet,itiscontainedinwater.
    - Loren Eisley

Not yet, im sorry. I should have posted this sooner. My cat got sick and in some sort of fight and I'll spare you the details but he's pretty badly hurt so we ended up having to put off asking them until he gets better. I'm sorry. Well go as soon as we can.

If anyone else wants to ask them, we thought about maybe doing a dry mermaid thing instead of a swimming mermaid thing so that little kids can talk to us and we don't have to worry about contaminating the tanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone View Post
    My cat got sick and in some sort of fight and I'll spare you the details but he's pretty badly hurt so we ended up having to put off asking them until he gets better.
    Poor thing! I hope he gets better soon. No rush on the aquarium, I was just curious.
    Ifthereismagiconthisplanet,itiscontainedinwater.
    - Loren Eisley

I'm going to be moving to Lake Jackson in a few years! Hope there will be some Mers in the area!!
    Live your dreams and don't let anyone snatch it away from you!
    Check out my Facebook Page, Instagram, and YouTube!
    https://www.facebook.com/msvfanpage
    http://instagram.com/mermaid_seavixen/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MsSeaMaiden1