Hello everymer! I was talking to some old coworkers of mine while I was at home depot today about mermaiding. They thought it was an awesome business oppertunity! We talked about it for a while, and this is the model we came up with-

$250+ for 2-3 hours with 1-2 mermaids (in a pool or tank) (plus pirates and land mers)
We would arrive about an hour before the party with sea themed decorations and table cloths, set up the party, and hop in the tank or pool which would be behind a curtain.

The land mers would do things like face painting and run the games (games would be extra). Some game ideas we had were "Pop the Bubbles"- a dart throwing game against a board with a painted fish on it, Fish-pong (we would find a more clever name for it)- basically beer pong, but if you sink a ping pong ball into a small glass jar, you would win a goldfish, pin the tail on the mermaid, and ring the mermaid (not a real one of course)!

The pirates would come in when it was time to serve food with "golden treasure" (mac and cheese) and "wheels of gold" pizza. Then they would use their swords to cut the cake and serve it! (pirates optional, land mers could also do this job).

This party could be altered for bachelor/bachelorette parties (slightly raunchier games) or really any event out there!

As of right now, I don't know of any companies doing this type of event here in Phoenix! If there are, maybe we could join forces?(: Let me know what you think, and if you would want to join me!

**Taking suggestions for the name as well(: