Thread: Placed Order With Merbellas Started Video Log

Placed Order With Merbellas Started Video Log

I was lucky enough this week to have my order accepted by Merbellas.

I started a video log yesterday of an overview of each day of communication, information about my initial order, and my hopes for the process.

At each stage I will film another section so you get to see measurements communication, sketches for my design, and eventually unboxing, first swim and first shoot in it.

Hopefully then I will be able to splice the whole video together, throw in some music and have a finished video of you guys of my experience start to finish.

~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Just be careful with posting your personal info out there like that. We know certain tailors who LOVE to steal, along with a russian tail maker and a few others. Keep in mind it takes a really long time to get a tail and in that time, someone can see your sketch and copy it. Also, I think part of your TOS is that the communication is considered confidential. So I wouldnt maybe post screen shots of your emails as you could inadvertently give away aspects of their process

But congrats on having them accept your order!

Oh no! No worries!

No emails will actually be shown at all, all private conversations will stay private its like an overview of my experience. No sketches or anything will be shown till after I get my tail. The vid will be spliced together with small videos I take over the entire course of the experience. No one is getting the chance to steal my tail

Im a patient mer, I don't mind waiting as long as I have to. Raven's art is worth the waiting. Thanks for the congrats <3

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Smart idea, I just know she has a russian chick obsessed with copying her