Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2 new Fin Fun designs

I have to remind you all that FinFun made the sizing chart according to women size and I'm a guy who is 6 feet tall

I'm 6' and I wear a Fin Fun tail! I do like the blue tang tail myself!

Quote Originally Posted by mermanmike View Post
    I'm 6' and I wear a Fin Fun tail! I do like the blue tang tail myself!
    Which size did you pick? Adult S or Adult M ?

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    Which size did you pick? Adult S or Adult M ?
    I believe I choose Adult M. It's a spandex tail and the material has stretch on it.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    There is a lot of stretch and material. I am 5'7 and have an adult small. Once I get in the water and everything situated, the fabric easily can slip up past my belly button.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I got the Clown Fish in the largest adult size, because I'm tall and have a big bum. When I buy swimwear, I always go up a size than normal because of my big hips!
    Formerly known as ireneho

https://youtu.be/OWgRta5Rmmw
    If anyone is interested in seeing the Clownfish tail in action, I just got mine yesterday and filmed a short video of it

That looks really cool! Very vibrant colours and great looking tail! Can't wait to get my Blue Tang tail!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Member formerly known as leomar

Follow Scarlet Checkers On Twitter Add Scarlet Checkers on Facebook
    Visit Scarlet Checkers's Youtube Channel
    Well I'm really bummed that I missed out on this opportunity. I wanted to get the clownfish tail really badly (because I am a clown, and I thought it would be fun to wear my clown makeup as a clownfish mermaid), but all the adult sizes are sold out, and I highly doubt a child's size is going to fit me. Any chance someone might resell an adult xs or small? If so, where would I find secondhand tails?

They may restock them for a short while. I imagine they'll keep them in stock while the Finding Dory movie is still big news.
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

Follow Scarlet Checkers On Twitter Add Scarlet Checkers on Facebook
    Visit Scarlet Checkers's Youtube Channel
    Yeah, I guess it makes sense that they would restock. That "limited edition" business gets me all paranoid haha. I'll keep checking back!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Checkers View Post
    Well I'm really bummed that I missed out on this opportunity. I wanted to get the clownfish tail really badly (because I am a clown, and I thought it would be fun to wear my clown makeup as a clownfish mermaid), but all the adult sizes are sold out, and I highly doubt a child's size is going to fit me. Any chance someone might resell an adult xs or small? If so, where would I find secondhand tails?
    They restocked the blue tang tail when it was out last week or the week before so imagine they will do the same.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Checkers View Post
    Well I contacted FinFun a few days ago and they said they would be restocking the new tails in a few weeks. So you haven't missed out!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Member formerly known as leomar

Still waiting on that clownfish restock too, emailed them to check. Awaiting a reply.

Sorry to double post but just got an email back from Finfun that they will be carrying the limited edition tails throughout the summer and they'll be restocking in the next two weeks! Never fear merfolk! We still have time!

Ugh, triple posting is soooo bad but the clownfish tails are restocked today!!! Mine is ordered and on the way for my FIRST tail!!!

I love both of them! beauty

Did anyone see the new new designs, the Maui Splash and Bali Breeze? I want the Bali Breeze so badly, but I doubt it will come in custom sizes, and I can't imagine a medium would fit my plus sized body.

Fancy a cup of mermaid tea?

Wow, I didn't even know about them! They're really pretty!

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ciriun View Post
    Did anyone see the new new designs, the Maui Splash and Bali Breeze? I want the Bali Breeze so badly, but I doubt it will come in custom sizes, and I can't imagine a medium would fit my plus sized body.
    Oh my god they look mermazing! I really hope that they have that shiny fish look that the Finding Dory ones do!

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook