I'm rather terrified to announce that I've finally opened an Etsy shop for my beaded mermaid bras. I just love seeing them all up there, finally, so colorful! I'll have other mermaid themed stuff posted soon, including (hopefully) weighted blankets and sequined beach bags. Check out Fancy Fish Fashions! (Dancing Fish Designs was already taken, drat it.) If you're from Mernetwork I'll give you a 15% discount...assuming I can figure out how. I've only been playing on Etsy for a few hours!

Far off in the future I'd love to add sequin tails with silicone flukes to my shop. But before I jump into serious designing, I'd love some feedback from anyone who already has a neoprene/sequin tail, preferably with sequins sewn on instead of glued-- how is it holding up for you? Is it difficult to maintain? Do the sequins wear out after a few dunkings or are they pretty strong? If anyone has a Mermaid Shelly tail with the large sequins, I'd love to hear about how they lasted. If the sequins were all falling off, breaking, or peeling apart after a year then it's not worth it. Also, is there anyone interested in being a tester for a neoprene/big sequin/silicone fluke tail? The cost would be in the $300-400 range, not including monofin.