Thread: Hello from MN

Hello from MN

Hello, I'm new to the site and new to mermaiding, but will be getting my first fin in the mail soon here. I currently live in the twin cities area of MN. Nice to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Candie View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the site and new to mermaiding, but will be getting my first fin in the mail soon here. I currently live in the twin cities area of MN. Nice to meet you all!
    Hey! Nice to meet you I live in Wisconsin but near the Twin Cities! Im also pretty new to mermaiding. Great to meet someone near me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, it feels impossible to find other mers from Minnesota! I'm making my first tail (I think I'll start a thread on here) and I'm glad to know that I'm not alone!

I'm Northwest of the Twin Cities. Happy to know I'm not alone here.
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

I'm about an hour from the twin cities, also from Minnesota. Feel free to message me :>

Welcome!
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

Welcome, I am in Ohio but we're glad to have another Midwestern Mer!
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Hello from MN

Last edited by Gravity Falls; 11-17-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Seaspray Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid On Twitter Add Seaspray Mermaid on Facebook Add Seaspray Mermaid on Google+
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid on Tumblr Visit Seaspray Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    I'm fairly close to the TC area, happy to know I'm not floating alone out here! It's great to meet you!!
    Why blend in when you were so obviously destined to stand out?