Ends October 10th at 12:59 PM

Use Code: OCTSAVE30

www.makemeamermaid.com

Name:  discount.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  635.8 KB

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Latest publisher update.

As always there are also many free resources linked on this part of my website www.makemeamermaid.com

Never pay full price for my books, because the publishers always have sales!

Name:  discount code.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  657.0 KB

Hey folks, my publisher has a sale on for a few days, so it's a great time to grab a book for yourself, or for a merfolk in your life who might enjoy! (Fishmas is coming up!) There are also e-books available at a smaller price, and if you go on the website in the photo you'll find 30 free videos I've recorded over the past 2 years to address common things people want to know about learning to be a mermaid or running a business.

Book 1 is a guide book with tutorials. Book 2 is a year in my life working only as a pro-mermaid. Book 3 is a workbook that helps you create a business plan and also touches on the history of the mer-industry, all the way back 100 years Behind the scenes, resource sections, forms you can copy or print out... there's something for everyone Best fishes www.makemeamermaid.com

Discount code is good til the end of Nov 14th

Black Friday Sale! Starting Friday Nov 25th my publisher will give you 33% off! Combined with my other discounts on my first two books, you can save a lot. www.makemeamermaid.com to find the books. I also have loads of free resources on the website. I have gathered resources from all over the professional mermaid world to create these books so you have everything you need in one place. The workbook lets you fill in the blanks to create a business plan, contracts, your business values, and more! Many of the most well recognized mers and very accomplished mers used my books as part of their arsenal in building a business. But they're also made for people who just want to do this for fun too! Makes a great gift for the mer in your life.

Name:  12274444_1153053241396084_4128803086589915989_n.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  643.4 KB

My publisher is doing a flash Cyber Monday sale! Get 40% off my new book and 55% off the other two. BEST DEAL ALL YEAR. Books are at www.makemeamermaid.com along with free video resources! Makes a great gift for the mer in your life.

Name:  vfbg.JPG
Views: 291
Size:  27.4 KB

Publisher sale, get 20% off my new book or 35% off the first two. www.makemeamermaid.com

Name:  jjkjk.JPG
Views: 279
Size:  28.0 KB

Latest publisher deal will get you 30-45% off my books! www.makemeamermaid.com

I'm super excited for Christmas. I'm pretty sure my husband got me the book, especially since I tagged him in one of the posts and made sure to point out the coupon code!
    ~Mermaid Tory~
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidTory

Formerly known as Tswan114

My publisher is having a sale, 14% off and free shipping~
    Attachment 40281

Get 20% - 35% off when you use code LULU20 before March 25th at 1159pm at makemeamermaid.com on print books!!

Hey folks my books already have some discounts on them but if you use this publisher discount code you'll get an additional 15% off on top of already existing discounts. My books contain everything you need to go pro or improve your pro business. "The Fishy Business Handbook" will help you create a business plan for being a mer! It comes with all the tutorials you can think of. From paper work to advertising! Contracts to safety!

My website also contains 31 free youtube tutorials and many written tutorials as well. www.makemeamermaid.com

Name:  Learn to be a pro mermaid.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  496.8 KB

There's a great discount on my books for the next few days. Learn to build a mermaid business, or expand one! With tutorials and resources and everything you need to know. You can also visit my website for free video tutorials and text based ones too! www.makemeamermaid.com

Name:  Get 15-35% off.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  487.2 KB

Name:  19149116_1938162493128791_3873619917902574755_n.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  98.2 KB

Want to start a mermaid business or expand one? Check out my "Fishy Business" books! My latest book is a workbook you can use to improve your business and doesn't just draw on my knowledge... I interviewed successful mers and entrepreneurs from all over the world to bring you the best information!

Get an additional 10% off any discounts, AND free shipping using this code. You can also check out my website for free video and text tutorials too!

www.makemeamermaid.com

Name:  19420316_1940221222922918_5019567638321769376_n.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  38.6 KB

Today my Fishy Business Handbook turns 1! To celebrate you can use code LULU20 to get 20% off the paperback! Go to www.makemeamermaid.com and the code works on all the books on top of current discounts. The Handbook includes a template for building your own business plans, examples of making contracts, loads of resources, interviews with merfolk and successful businesses all over the world, and so much more!

My publisher is having a sale again! Learn to be a pro mermaid. Visit my website for books, but also free video tutorials and text tutorials too!

Everything from dealing with chlorine, types of tails and how to care for them, wearing wigs and makeup underwater, working with kids, dealing with clients, paperwork and more!

You're not just getting my knowledge base from my experiences running an award winning long-term company; but also many successful companies from all over the world. I interviewed the best of the best to bring you the most relevant information.

www.makemeamermaid.com

Name:  Learn to be a pro mermaid (2).jpg
Views: 1838
Size:  201.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    My publisher is having a sale again! Learn to be a pro mermaid. Visit my website for books, but also free video tutorials and text tutorials too!

Everything from dealing with chlorine, types of tails and how to care for them, wearing wigs and makeup underwater, working with kids, dealing with clients, paperwork and more!

You're not just getting my knowledge base from my experiences running an award winning long-term company; but also many successful companies from all over the world. I interviewed the best of the best to bring you the most relevant information.

www.makemeamermaid.com

Name:  Learn to be a pro mermaid (2).jpg
Views: 1838
Size:  201.7 KB

Awe! I missed it I just found out about it today. 😕
    Mermaid Mikayla

Name:  LoveandThanks.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  218.7 KB

My publisher is having a sale again! Learn to be a pro mermaid. Visit my website for books, but also free video tutorials and text tutorials too! 10% off plus free shipping

www.makemeamermaid.com

Finally bought the Fishy Business Handbook for Mermaids!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

yay thank you.