Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Denver Metro meetup

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Hi. Florida merman here. My friend in Denver is talking about flying me to Denver sometime this year to visit. If that does happen, it would be great to meetup for a swim. Once I have a remote idea when, I'll keep everyone posted.

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Ayame's Avatar
    Follow Ayame On Twitter Add Ayame on Facebook
    Follow Ayame on Tumblr Visit Ayame's Youtube Channel
    Just moved to Denver! I'm in the planning stages of my tail, but I wouldn't mind meeting up at some point once things calm down!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Delphinus's Avatar
    Follow Delphinus On Twitter Add Delphinus on Facebook
    Visit Delphinus's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Hi. Florida merman here. My friend in Denver is talking about flying me to Denver sometime this year to visit. If that does happen, it would be great to meetup for a swim. Once I have a remote idea when, I'll keep everyone posted.
    I'm also an out of state merman, but got my besto in, and I'd love to get over there and hang out with her and everyone else too.
    "Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto, lìtutti vivono in pace e in onestà."

Calysta the Mermaid of The MerFriends (Texas) is on a roadtrip across the midwest with her friends and family, and she would LOVE to meet up with some merfolk in the Colorado area. Is there an active pod and can she stop in for a swim with you in the next couple of weeks?
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Summersun09's Avatar
    Hey Colorado mers, I know of a great indoor pool with a large deep end if anybody wants to meet up there sometime, it's the Meyers pool in Arvada. I swam there when I only had a monofin and it was great. I just finished making my tail a couple months ago and haven't had a chance to try it out in a proper deep pool!

Oh heyyyyyyy everyone! I decided to resurrect this thread and see if anyone would like to get together for some merfun?

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Summersun09's Avatar
    Still interested here!

Yay!! I am in Aurora. How about you?

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sea Jewel's Avatar
    I know no-one has posted in this thread since 2018, but I am so pleased to see so many mer's in the Denver area. When I first returned to Denver after living in North Carolina I couldn't seen to find anyone. Once things start to get back to normal I hope there will be more meet-ups.
    ~ Former username Sea Pearl ~

i would love to meet new fishes once this covid dies down a little more

I would love to join when we can get together again!