Thread: August Meet-up on Cape Cod

Senior Member Pod of New England Echinacea's Avatar
    Add Echinacea on Facebook

August Meet-up on Cape Cod

Well, it is coming up on August and my annual gathering down on Cape Cod.... This year, it looks like it will be the second weekend in August, 8/13-8/14. I have limited sleeping space for those who would like to make an overnight, plus some space for those who don't mind 'roughing it' and can bring a tent. There is a nice small beach within easy walk of the house, and a larger, sandier beach a short drive (or swim) away on the other end of the cove. I usually provide lunch (sandwiches, chips, cookies/fruit, and water/soda/juice) for both days and we go out to dinner at a nice local seafood restaurant on Saturday night. There is a train that runs into the station at Buzzards Bay, and bus service to the Tedesky's by the rotary in Bourne. I can provide limited shuttle service between those two spots. If you are interested in coming, please let me know.

Echinacea great im very interested in going, might be solo this time but im sure it not to long of a ride for me to do alone, fins crossed see you all there on the 8/13 saving the date as i type. Is that the name of the bus station i would be getting off on from NYC? going to google it for bus fare and info

Yay one more week till i see and swim with my mersisters again! cant wait thank you Susan for inviting me so thrilled