Thread: Interest in a Tiwn Cities area Meet-up?

Interest in a Tiwn Cities area Meet-up?

Hello, I live in Wisconsin very near the Minnesota border, about an hour from the twin cities. Are there anymore who would be interested in a swimming meet up for everyone in the vicinity of of the cities? I was thinking a great place for this would be the Pier in Hudson, WI. It's close to the cities and is a really great swimming beach. It's kind of busy but from the pier (the pier ends on an island with a beach) you can swim to another island that is less busy. It's really fun. So, who's up for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm open to other venue suggestions too, that's just a place I know is really nice

I don't have any good venue suggestions, but I think hanging out with others would be fun!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vicemage View Post
    I don't have any good venue suggestions, but I think hanging out with others would be fun!

Do you no any other mers from the area? We need a bigger group!

I think Lake Harriet allows monofins and tails.
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

There was someone else in the pods, but I haven't met them. I don't know any others in person.

Senior Member Pod of the Midwest Mermaid Marius's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Marius On Twitter
    Follow Mermaid Marius on Tumblr
    I live in Minneapolis. I like this idea a lot but I don't know any major swim spots yet

Marius Levee's Shell Phone

If people are willing to travel to Hudson it is great for swimming

We have a mermaid meetup on the 20th at the great river water park in the cities (1pm) for anyone interested!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app