Thread: Mercademy for Professional Mers, Texas, Please Vote on Dates!

Mercademy for Professional Mers, Texas, Please Vote on Dates!

The Mercademy for Professional Mers is held every year in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of North Central Texas BY The MerFriends. For 2017, the calendar is looking full, so I thought I would ask the mers of Mernetwork when is best for them: March 13-18 (Monday-Saturday) OR May 25-30 (Thursday-Tuesday)? MANY more questions will be answered soon including classes, teachers, cost, etc, so please hold onto those questions. The first and most important we, as organizers, must answer is WHEN.

March 13-18
    or
    May 25-30

Please cast your vote for ONE of these two dates in the comments of this thread. Unfortunately, summer dates are not an option for us or area pools.
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Sean and I would be interested in this again *should* your budget allow May is better for us as spring break is in March and our company is always crazy busy.

But I know it all depends on your budget haha I just feel like even since the last time we spoke, we have so many more resources and knowledge to share since then!

Yes! But before I book teachers, I want the date to be firm. Then location. Then teachers. #learnedmylesson
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com