Thread: Looking for mermaids/men with Autism (Ontario)

Looking for mermaids/men with Autism (Ontario)

Hello everyone!

My name is Abby and I am a 31 old Autistic lesbian from Ontario. I am currently in the process of putting together a new group of autistic mermaids. The project is aimed at helping kids with down syndrome and Autism feel safe in the water, etc.

I am looking for a few individual who would be interested in joining the project. I am am mermaid myself, and have my fabric tail for now (silicone soon). I also wear a mask underwater to swim, even though I am a very experienced and strong swimmer, my autism makes me have sensory issues to water on my face.
    This is also part of the appeal for The Autistic Mermaid project. We want kids to feel confident and comfortable in the water, mask or no mask, and having a mermaid who swims with one is a great comfort to help. Not everyone can be Ariel lol.

I have had great feedback from the Autism community and I am not ready to kickstart this! If you are interested please message me.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    You should chat with my friend Kae-Leah, she is autistic and has built up a network of mers on the spectrum! https://www.facebook.com/Kae-Leah-Ro...23799/?fref=ts

Thanks for the info!!