Thread: Username Help: Cyberbullies have my mersona!

Exclamation Username Help: Cyberbullies have my mersona!

After support in various threads as well as this one (thank you, Raina <3 ) I have decided to keep my username and continue on as Mermaid Whisper. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Mermaid Whisper; 07-09-2016 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Grammatical error.
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Aw sweetie, don't give up whisper! People have tried to Tarnish my name too. I find whenever you are someone who rises above there will always be those obsessed with bringing you down. If you change your name chances are these bullies will still track you down and try to tarnish that one. Stick with whisper and push through. I know it's really hard. But it wont always be this way I promise!

Raina, you inspire me every day to be the best mermaid I can be! I think I'll keep it. It has grown on me a good bit thread will be updated.

I've been meaning to ask you: where can I find your books? I'd love to get them when I've got a bit more money!
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    the books are on www.makemeamermaid.com along with my free videos. good luck