Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geek Emporium - Our Etsy shop!

Quote Originally Posted by A_Koi_Mermaid View Post
    Thanks again everyone! Our Etsy shop is BACK OPEN! I took some new photos of the popular clown fish shells with my finfun clown fish tail! I'll be adding them to the etsy listing photos as well as adding our shop goals to the OP here so you can see how we plan on expanding our shop. I plan on doing similar photos with the purple shells and the blue tangs using Beta's suntail, so expect those soon!

Attachment 38877Attachment 38878
    Wooooot!!! I can't wait to take a little gander at the shop!!
    I will not be another flower picked for my beauty and left to die.
    I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget
    - Erin Van Vunen

So excellent news today! I found out other Michaels (not my local one) carry the small shells like the ones I have up (the blue tang, the clown fish, and the purple set) so now I can sustainably make CUSTOM paint jobs in the smaller sizes!!! I will make them an ad of their own soon so mers can have the shells of their hearts desire!

Check out the beautiful custom bra we made for Mermaid Echo! <3

Name:  IMG_1418.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  54.8 KB

Hey everyone, we have been having a tough time around here. Our corgi had to be in the emergency vet hospital for days and the vet bills really racked up. I know gofundme's are frowned upon in the community for tails and things but this was keeping my baby alive. Please just take a look, share a link, or check out our etsy shop. I will do rush orders, full customs, discounts, whatever your mer heart desires. I will make a promo code soon and try to put up some hair clips as a more affordable option soon. Thanks everyone.

https://www.gofundme.com/foxys-emergency-vet-bills

Okay I put up a promo code for $20 off any order above $35.

PROMO CODE: HelpFoxy

I will rush orders in time for the holidays as best I can.