Thread: Hip help!

Hip help!

Hi there! It has been months since I started my silicone tail, and I am now in the final stages. I'm having a terrible time with my side seams! As you can see in the pictures below, I have quite a bit of additional silicone around the hips and waist. I have already sandwiched the fluke and secured it to the bottom of the tail. Does anyone have advice on how to eliminate the 'extra' on the hips and waist? Thanks so much!!!

"It's the good girls who keep diaries, the bad ones never have the time." Tallulah Bankhead

I honestly some mer here can offer you the exact kind of help/advice that you require really soon as I'm totally blank myself LOL. But on the other hand your tail is gonna look smashing. I Really dig the color combination and the obvious scales...Good job

Sent from my ASUS_Z00UD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Robartt View Post
    I honestly hope some mer here can offer you the exact kind of help/advice that you require really soon as I'm totally blank myself LOL. But on the other hand your tail is gonna look smashing. I Really dig the color combination and the obvious scales...Good job

Do you need to take if in? I don't really understand your question

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty