Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Livou's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Livou on Facebook Add Mermaid Livou on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Livou's Youtube Channel
    ahh dear mer-net-friends, here is my fiiirst video, made by a talented friend, waiting for it since last august, woop woop ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKc1T8jlZu0

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    That is a beautiful video

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Livou View Post
    ahh dear mer-net-friends, here is my fiiirst video, made by a talented friend, waiting for it since last august, woop woop ^^

When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Livou View Post

It's absolutely stunning! And magical too! It almost brought a tear to my eye (no joke).

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Livou's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Livou on Facebook Add Mermaid Livou on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Livou's Youtube Channel
    weeee ^^ thanks guys in the name of the filmmaker too I did not know any details I gave him free hands and we agreed he makes something he can use as reference or portfolio for his sound engineer job, and me too for sg - yipp yipp <3

Hey guys! Here is a time lapse video for the digital painting I did for the first day of MerMay! Tropical Mermaid! <3

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Cool! I love seeing all the mermay art <3

Oh how us Canadian mers long for the days of swimmable outdoor mermaiding. Anyways here's a super fun video with a Mythic tail and more!
    Last edited by Nerdmaid Faith; 05-03-2017 at 05:11 PM.
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by courtneymermaid View Post

Hey guys! Here is a time lapse video for the digital painting I did for the first day of MerMay! Tropical Mermaid! <3
    I love how the art turned out! Hands are always so hard to draw, so I feel you there . The flower top reminds me of what some of the centaurs wore in Disney's Fantasia!

Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    Oh how us Canadian mers long for the days of swimmable outdoor mermaiding. Anyways here's a super fun video with a Mythic tail and more!
    I'm so jealous that you guys could have a pod meetup! It looks like you all had so much fun!!

@Waves of Ash - Thank you! Those centaurettes were definitely part of my inspiration. <3 I love them so much. Fred Moore's designs are soooo goooood!

New video on mermaid tops, watch as I work and give some thoughts on making mermaid bikini tops!

So happy to share my new show 'The Mermaid Who Wanted to Dance' by Colorful Waves! It's different that the swim videos here but I hope you'll be ok if I share it. Me and Amara are both mermaids and dancers in this show. It's the first promo for the dance that I've had created. I'm hoping people will want to witness the show live. We have just done our debut appearance at a local festival in NC and it was well received. Lots of compliments on the costumes I created. What do you think, would you want to see this show live?

Very Fun! I love dancing <3

Aw Shelley that was so cute!! I saw Amara walking around in her costume but it always seemed that I missed your performances since we were doing our own thing with our booth. Amara says you made the costumes too, they looked even better in person
    I am the color of the setting sun upon the ocean.
    I am the sound of the breaking wave and the waterfall.
    My sisters are the foam upon the sea.
    - Mermaid Mardöll

I made this video for hair care and hair accessories https://youtu.be/-m9OKKo9qAo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes!

This week's Mermaid Swim Session episode! Happy Mermaid Monday! <3

Once upon a time Faith decided to make a review video on YouTube about her FinFun tail because there were very few good ones. 2 years later FinFun send her a tail to review and this is the much more polished result compared to that first one!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Midwest
    Hey guys!! Im new and also late to this thread haha, but i am actually in the process of creating my mermaid youtube channel hehe I would love to work with some of you and would love some support becauss im so freaking new at this yikes. But anyways, hope you like my channel https://youtu.be/NIbpJZ7TBEY

Senior Member Pod of Cali introverting's Avatar
    Add introverting on Facebook
    Follow introverting on Tumblr Visit introverting's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidJaiden View Post
    Hey guys!! Im new and also late to this thread haha, but i am actually in the process of creating my mermaid youtube channel hehe I would love to work with some of you and would love some support becauss im so freaking new at this yikes. But anyways, hope you like my channel https://youtu.be/NIbpJZ7TBEY
    I love your personality! I'll definitely be subscribing and I can't wait til you start your show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by courtneymermaid View Post

My next MerMay piece!
    That's so cool! I'd love to learn how to do that! I just got into digital art a few weeks ago, so I'm really shaky, but one day....!
    "The Mer in me, it's easy to see. Long golden tresses, a heart set free in the Sea."

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast