Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Wink Show and Tell!

Hey everyone! I noticed that there isn't really a solid thread on here that is just about sharing our videos with each other (and if there already is one, please comment the link so that I may watch the videos on that thread! )! I figured that I should start one since I LOVE to watch everyone's videos!! A little background about me, I started YouTube a long time ago (under the name naturegirl1224) to watch mermaid videos and favorite them and it progressed to me sharing my experiences in becoming a mermaid and expressing myself in many ways!! Now I go by Waves of Ash on every social media platform that I am a part of.

I'll start the thread off with my brand new upload called "Mermaid's Lighthouse"!

Last edited by Waves of Ash; 07-26-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Your underwater shots look amazing! Love the Rend Collective too! My channel has been expanding due to the mermaid stuff so I've been making more and more of those types of videos there!
    https://goo.gl/1os12V
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

I don't get too many videos of myself, since I normally swim alone, but I am proud of this one from a pool swim last winter.

Triton Mahtlinnie of Puget Sound
    Facebook / Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by exdraghunt View Post
    I don't get too many videos of myself, since I normally swim alone, but I am proud of this one from a pool swim last winter.

My phone is buffering and I only got to see the first thirty seconds or so, but you look great! I love your mer ensemble. All the fins make it so real!

You're a great swimmer in it, too! So fluid and graceful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Great! Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Lilyrose Fish

Here's few of mine, I love to make and edit videos but have been soooo busy in this summer that my latest video is from last winter/spring. Hopefully getting new material soon

Northern Mermaid;

Me and Mermaid Riia;

And this one which I'm pretty proud of
    Frosty Mermaid from the lonely Lapland <3

* Etsy * Youtube * Facebook * Instagram *

Wow Nerissa!! You are so beautiful in the water! And kudos to you for making it out alive in those icy waters!

Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    Your underwater shots look amazing! Love the Rend Collective too! My channel has been expanding due to the mermaid stuff so I've been making more and more of those types of videos there!
    https://goo.gl/1os12V
    Thank you for your kind words!! I love making these videos and I'm sure that you understand exactly why! Fancy how people get excited over mermaid videos on Youtube eh? I wish I had access to deeper pools more often.. If I did, I may be able to make a lot more videos than I do! Unfortunately, I was only able to make 2 this summer after taking a mermaid video hiatus for like.. 4 years or so D: I hope that you do well with your YouTube journey and thank you for sharing your awesome video collection!

Yay, more mermaid channels to subscribe to! FYI, if you guys have ads on your videos, I will click them! Mermaids need to make some extra cash too! I hope you all will do the same for others, just takes a quick click to give folks some ad revenue

I have a whole other thread for my channel (here) but here's my most recent one

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

All of you look awesome in your vids

Thanks for all the support everyone!

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

New video! My review on the my Suntail skin!

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Wow Nerissa!! You are so beautiful in the water! And kudos to you for making it out alive in those icy waters!
    Thank you so much for such a lovely comment I'm hoping to do more ice swimming in next winter, maybe one day even ice diving with a tail. Loving your vids too, did you make that tail by yourself? It's very pretty, I like that cute dorsal a lot ^_^
    Frosty Mermaid from the lonely Lapland <3

* Etsy * Youtube * Facebook * Instagram *

Quote Originally Posted by Merenneito Nerissa View Post
    Thank you so much for such a lovely comment I'm hoping to do more ice swimming in next winter, maybe one day even ice diving with a tail. Loving your vids too, did you make that tail by yourself? It's very pretty, I like that cute dorsal a lot ^_^
    You are hard core! I don't think that I'm brave enough to do something of that nature XD. And thank you for the video compliment! I really appreciate it!

Yes, I made the tail myself. Originally, my mom sewed it (like 3-4 years ago) and I resized it, added the fins, and painted the whole tail! It took lots of time, effort, and patience to complete but I think that it was worth it!

New to mermaiding and YouTube!

https://youtu.be/F42UcBaDNMw

Here's my latest video: swimming with Mermaid Ripple! I figured my subscribers would be pleased to see a silicone tail

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Shouldn't this thread be "Show and TAIL"?

(Formerly known as Æolius)

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Dan View Post

Ooooh good pun there!

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Dan View Post
    Oh man! That would've been great! Why didn't I think of that when I started this thread? >.<

Btw, I love your tail!! So realistic!
    Last edited by Waves of Ash; 08-28-2016 at 06:14 PM.

https://youtu.be/OyhScnnrUX0
    Recently I had to babysit my little cousin. Spending so much time with a child made me miss my childhood. So I decided to watch one of my favorite childhood shows called Magical DoReMi with her. She absolutely loved it and asked me if I have to go through a magical transformation in order to be a mermaid. I was like "Huh? no I don- wait YES. Yes, I do" and I made a quick video to mess with her. She now thinks I am a mermaid witchling lol