Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 233

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    It looks amazing girly!!
    Aww thanks!!

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Hey everyone! I noticed that there isn't really a solid thread on here that is just about sharing our videos with each other (and if there already is one, please comment the link so that I may watch the videos on that thread! )! I figured that I should start one since I LOVE to watch everyone's videos!! A little background about me, I started YouTube a long time ago (under the name naturegirl1224) to watch mermaid videos and favorite them and it progressed to me sharing my experiences in becoming a mermaid and expressing myself in many ways!! Now I go by Waves of Ash on every social media platform that I am a part of.

    I'll start the thread off with my brand new upload called "Mermaid's Lighthouse"!

    I love that song!!!! ANYWAYS! Beautiful videography! Keep up the great work!
    Mermaid Mikayla

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Yay, more mermaid channels to subscribe to! FYI, if you guys have ads on your videos, I will click them! Mermaids need to make some extra cash too! I hope you all will do the same for others, just takes a quick click to give folks some ad revenue

    I have a whole other thread for my channel (here) but here's my most recent one

    Amazing! A thousand times amazing! I loved everything about that video!
    Mermaid Mikayla

  4. #184
    Speaking of the Luna, here is my swim video in it with the Aquatails tailskin!
    Faithonthebass Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid.Mikayla View Post
    I love that song!!!! ANYWAYS! Beautiful videography! Keep up the great work!
    Thank you so much for your kind words Mikayla!! I really appreciate it!

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Thank you so much for your kind words Mikayla!! I really appreciate it!
    No problem hun!
    Mermaid Mikayla

  7. #187


    New video! Me and my pod playing around with different monofins and having a blast!

  8. #188
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfxDjT_py8
    Here is my dumb video :P I made all of my tails. The video is crappy and I am still learning how to edit. I didn't know the date was going to be on the footage when I took it. I am looking into getting a smaller monofin for practice

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Maris View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfxDjT_py8
    Here is my dumb video :P I made all of my tails. The video is crappy and I am still learning how to edit. I didn't know the date was going to be on the footage when I took it. I am looking into getting a smaller monofin for practice
    I love the second tail! (The shimmery black one)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Mari View Post
    I love the second tail! (The shimmery black one)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Thank you!!! I had given it to my friend because it didn't fit. When I went to make the video, it fit (even though I am 10 pounds heavier than when I made it)!!

  11. #191
    Back at it again with another review!

    https://youtu.be/KvJ2DrLjwJk


    Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Faithonthebass Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter

  12. #192


    New video of me swimming in my fabric tail with my new matching top!

  13. #193
    Just posted my luna fin review!!! https://youtu.be/TX5kHNOCw9s


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @mermaidkelly_

  14. #194


    My review of using the Finis Luna monofin in a fabric mermaid tail!

  15. #195
    Junior Member Pod of Texas Coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    16

    Visit Coastal's Youtube Channel
    I'm trying to do the whole youtube thing, but with school and the summer season ending it might be hard! I've been a lurker for so long in the community, but I'm trying to be more active! Here's a video of me and my friend just messing around one day since no one came to the pool we work at

    May happiness find you and yours...and remember bad times are just times that are bad.


  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal View Post
    I'm trying to do the whole youtube thing, but with school and the summer season ending it might be hard! I've been a lurker for so long in the community, but I'm trying to be more active! Here's a video of me and my friend just messing around one day since no one came to the pool we work at

    Empty pools = a rescue siren's dream.
    Faithonthebass Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter

  17. #197
    Junior Member Pod of Texas Coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    16

    Visit Coastal's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    Empty pools = a rescue siren's dream.
    Oh you have no idea, I guard a very not so busy pool, so I get to mess around so much in my tail
    May happiness find you and yours...and remember bad times are just times that are bad.


  18. #198

    New footage of my Finis Luna mermaid tail up on my channel! I love this monofin so much!

  19. #199
    Forgot to post my latest video here: my first swim in this GORGEOUS custom tail from VirtuoSew!
    Faithonthebass Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter

  20. #200
    Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,351
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    It moves beautifully through the water! Lovely.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •