Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    It looks amazing girly!!
    Aww thanks!!

Hey everyone! I noticed that there isn't really a solid thread on here that is just about sharing our videos with each other (and if there already is one, please comment the link so that I may watch the videos on that thread! )! I figured that I should start one since I LOVE to watch everyone's videos!! A little background about me, I started YouTube a long time ago (under the name naturegirl1224) to watch mermaid videos and favorite them and it progressed to me sharing my experiences in becoming a mermaid and expressing myself in many ways!! Now I go by Waves of Ash on every social media platform that I am a part of.

I'll start the thread off with my brand new upload called "Mermaid's Lighthouse"!

I love that song!!!! ANYWAYS! Beautiful videography! Keep up the great work!
    Mermaid Mikayla

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Yay, more mermaid channels to subscribe to! FYI, if you guys have ads on your videos, I will click them! Mermaids need to make some extra cash too! I hope you all will do the same for others, just takes a quick click to give folks some ad revenue

I have a whole other thread for my channel (here) but here's my most recent one

Amazing! A thousand times amazing! I loved everything about that video!
    Mermaid Mikayla

Speaking of the Luna, here is my swim video in it with the Aquatails tailskin!
    Faithonthebass Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid.Mikayla View Post
    I love that song!!!! ANYWAYS! Beautiful videography! Keep up the great work!
    Thank you so much for your kind words Mikayla!! I really appreciate it!

Thank you so much for your kind words Mikayla!! I really appreciate it!
    No problem hun!
    Mermaid Mikayla

New video! Me and my pod playing around with different monofins and having a blast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfxDjT_py8
    Here is my dumb video :P I made all of my tails. The video is crappy and I am still learning how to edit. I didn't know the date was going to be on the footage when I took it. I am looking into getting a smaller monofin for practice

Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Maris View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfxDjT_py8
    Here is my dumb video :P I made all of my tails. The video is crappy and I am still learning how to edit. I didn't know the date was going to be on the footage when I took it. I am looking into getting a smaller monofin for practice
    I love the second tail! (The shimmery black one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Mari View Post
    I love the second tail! (The shimmery black one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!!! I had given it to my friend because it didn't fit. When I went to make the video, it fit (even though I am 10 pounds heavier than when I made it)!!

Back at it again with another review!

https://youtu.be/KvJ2DrLjwJk

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Faithonthebass Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter