Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 181 to 191 of 191

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    It looks amazing girly!!
    Aww thanks!!

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Hey everyone! I noticed that there isn't really a solid thread on here that is just about sharing our videos with each other (and if there already is one, please comment the link so that I may watch the videos on that thread! )! I figured that I should start one since I LOVE to watch everyone's videos!! A little background about me, I started YouTube a long time ago (under the name naturegirl1224) to watch mermaid videos and favorite them and it progressed to me sharing my experiences in becoming a mermaid and expressing myself in many ways!! Now I go by Waves of Ash on every social media platform that I am a part of.

    I'll start the thread off with my brand new upload called "Mermaid's Lighthouse"!

    I love that song!!!! ANYWAYS! Beautiful videography! Keep up the great work!
    Mermaid Mikayla

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Yay, more mermaid channels to subscribe to! FYI, if you guys have ads on your videos, I will click them! Mermaids need to make some extra cash too! I hope you all will do the same for others, just takes a quick click to give folks some ad revenue

    I have a whole other thread for my channel (here) but here's my most recent one

    Amazing! A thousand times amazing! I loved everything about that video!
    Mermaid Mikayla

  4. #184
    Speaking of the Luna, here is my swim video in it with the Aquatails tailskin!
    Faithonthebass Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid.Mikayla View Post
    I love that song!!!! ANYWAYS! Beautiful videography! Keep up the great work!
    Thank you so much for your kind words Mikayla!! I really appreciate it!

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Thank you so much for your kind words Mikayla!! I really appreciate it!
    No problem hun!
    Mermaid Mikayla

  7. #187


    New video! Me and my pod playing around with different monofins and having a blast!

  8. #188
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfxDjT_py8
    Here is my dumb video :P I made all of my tails. The video is crappy and I am still learning how to edit. I didn't know the date was going to be on the footage when I took it. I am looking into getting a smaller monofin for practice

  9. #189
    Junior Member Mermaid_Mari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22

    Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Maris View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfxDjT_py8
    Here is my dumb video :P I made all of my tails. The video is crappy and I am still learning how to edit. I didn't know the date was going to be on the footage when I took it. I am looking into getting a smaller monofin for practice
    I love the second tail! (The shimmery black one)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Mari View Post
    I love the second tail! (The shimmery black one)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Thank you!!! I had given it to my friend because it didn't fit. When I went to make the video, it fit (even though I am 10 pounds heavier than when I made it)!!

  11. #191
    Back at it again with another review!

    https://youtu.be/KvJ2DrLjwJk


    Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Faithonthebass Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •