Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    It moves beautifully through the water! Lovely.
    Thank you!!!!

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Here is my second ever swim in the fin I made this summer! I need to make warmth a factor in my next fin because Oregon lakes are freaking chilly!! Also, bonus Undertale music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMMyUU4VcoM
    Last edited by KatieScottArt; 09-05-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Forgot to post this yesterday! New video with more footage of my newest fabric tail with the Luna monofin!

Katie, it takes guts to swim around underwater structures! Also, well done on the cinematography of your second swim!

Courtney, I LOVE how your tail looks with the luna fin! So floppy and beautiful! I've been meaning to ask you how you would paint your scales on using templates.. I know that you do printing now but how would you do it with a scale template? I've been meaning to make another tail and I'd like to save time this time by using a scale template instead of hand painting every scale like I did last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Katie, it takes guts to swim around underwater structures! Also, well done on the cinematography of your second swim!

Courtney, I LOVE how your tail looks with the luna fin! So floppy and beautiful! I've been meaning to ask you how you would paint your scales on using templates.. I know that you do printing now but how would you do it with a scale template? I've been meaning to make another tail and I'd like to save time this time by using a scale template instead of hand painting every scale like I did last time.
    Thanks! I love the new Luna fin so so much! I'm not sure what you mean by template though, can you be more specific? I know how frustrating it can be to paint one scale at a time for sure haha! <3

My latest video with my opinions on whether or not mermaid tails are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by courtneymermaid View Post
    Thanks! I love the new Luna fin so so much! I'm not sure what you mean by template though, can you be more specific? I know how frustrating it can be to paint one scale at a time for sure haha! <3

My latest video with my opinions on whether or not mermaid tails are safe.
    By template, I really just mean to ask how you were able to paint your scales in multiples and not one at a time. I just assumed that you used a template of sorts (cut out to use to brush/stamp on color onto the tail).

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    By template, I really just mean to ask how you were able to paint your scales in multiples and not one at a time. I just assumed that you used a template of sorts (cut out to use to brush/stamp on color onto the tail).
    Aha, I see what you mean. For my painted tails I use a single stencil that I use to paint the scales one at a time. For my digital work it's a copy and paste type situation hehe. I wish it was that easy for the painted tails. I haven't found a better way to do it yet.

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Livou's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Livou on Facebook Add Mermaid Livou on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Livou's Youtube Channel
    Hello Babies, long time eh? ^^
    I think I already put my first viedo somewhere here (maybe on my thread), now i just would like to add the creators (an adventorous young couple) own introduction video to it
    So if you happened to watch mine and liked it, please give another klick too on theirs Honza is a professional filmmaker and audio-visual engineer (is that said this way?), they are based in Europe around Czech. Enjoy, cheers :*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyOgm1t8SmE&app=desktop their introduction klip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKc1T8jlZu0 my introduction by them

"I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth."
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    YESS UNDERTALE

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Hi everyone,
    So I'm new to Mernetwork and have recently uploaded my first. YouTube video of my journey along all the coastline of Scotland including swimming with wild seals. Was one of my best experiences of my life! To the second half swimming through underground caves in lanzarote. I am currently in the progress of organising my World trip of all the coastlines, lakes, rivers of the world making videos of my travels through differnt cultures discovering the local merlore as I go as well as taking mermazing photos in the different locations. Hopefully in Africa for Christmas and maybe forever being on the road becoming one with the ocean, seas, lakes you name it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EimA55...ature=youtu.be

Please have a watch and would love to here everyone's creative ideas to support me on my journey.
    Facebook - Mermaid Tales
    Instagram - @thetalesofthemermaid
    Email - thetalesofthemermaid@gmail.com<a hre...e=youtu.be</a>

So I know this video of mine was going around a while back, so sorry if you've already seen it--I feel like it's the only one I'm proud of as of right now, but I can't up my game at all since I'm currently living and working in Japan...

In any case, I still wanted to share. I hope you enjoy. Please look forward to improved content once I return to the homeland~~

.:YouTube:.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidAiera
    .:Facebook:.
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidAiera/

^^^ Like me on Facebook for fan updates and booking!!! ^^^
    ^^^ Follow me on Instagram @The_Long_Island_Mermaid ((MermaidAiera)) ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus the mermaid View Post
    Hi everyone,
    So I'm new to Mernetwork and have recently uploaded my first. YouTube video of my journey along all the coastline of Scotland including swimming with wild seals. Was one of my best experiences of my life! To the second half swimming through underground caves in lanzarote. I am currently in the progress of organising my World trip of all the coastlines, lakes, rivers of the world making videos of my travels through differnt cultures discovering the local merlore as I go as well as taking mermazing photos in the different locations. Hopefully in Africa for Christmas and maybe forever being on the road becoming one with the ocean, seas, lakes you name it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EimA55...ature=youtu.be

Please have a watch and would love to here everyone's creative ideas to support me on my journey.
    Facebook - Mermaid Tales
    Instagram - @thetalesofthemermaid
    Email - thetalesofthemermaid@gmail.com<a hre...e=youtu.be</a>
    I just checked it out and subscribed! That was really awesome!! I like the style of how it was filmed and you are a beautiful swimmer! I can't wait to see where your adventures take you next! Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by courtneymermaid View Post
    I just checked it out and subscribed! That was really awesome!! I like the style of how it was filmed and you are a beautiful swimmer! I can't wait to see where your adventures take you next! Great work!
    Thank you so much I appreciate any feedback. I'm more likely to upload photos and short videos on my Instagram @thetalesofthemermaid and Facebook - Mermaid Tales for now but more videos to come xx

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAiera View Post
    So I know this video of mine was going around a while back, so sorry if you've already seen it--I feel like it's the only one I'm proud of as of right now, but I can't up my game at all since I'm currently living and working in Japan...

In any case, I still wanted to share. I hope you enjoy. Please look forward to improved content once I return to the homeland~~

Aiera! You are a fantastic swimmer! It looks so graceful and perfect.

My latest swimming video! If you are interested in a tail like the one I am wearing in this video (but with your own custom colours and sizing), I have 1 slot currently available in my shop: https://vancouvermermaid.myshopify.c...maid-tail-skin

Junior Member Pod of New England MermaidNim's Avatar
    Add MermaidNim on Facebook
    Visit MermaidNim's Youtube Channel

Footage from an event I was at as a mermaid on Friday! I had such a mermazing time!

Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

This is the very first mermaid video I made, I thought it was pretty cute, and it's even got some Interesting music to go with it ^.^

https://youtu.be/JHk1KVjexwo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast