Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdmaid Faith View Post
    Worked really hard on this video you guys - check it out!

https://youtu.be/v8i6Wrq2pFQ
    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Dude! This was super fun, you have SO many!! How have you not tried one of my suits, though??!!!

I've got neeeeeewwwwws!
    https://youtu.be/8fGM_ZFjD4U!

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    Holy manatee, I'm so happy for you, Faith!

Eeeep thank you!

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Ocoree on Facebook
    So nervous sharing this on a big forum outside of the Discord server I'm a part of, but this is a clip of my third(?) time swimming in my Swimtails Sand Betta fin at a local pond with a friend as he became familiar with his new pair of bi-fins! He tried recording before on a previous swim, but it was too dark to pick up even my brighter custom-printed Fin Fun tail at the time, so we were really excited to be able to get out earlier in the day to do this.

At first when I got this tail I was dubious about if I really was going to enjoy it for the price I've paid, but after swimming several times both in a small pool, and in this pond easily a couple hours per swim (and about a mile's worth of swimming judging by the length of the pond), I've come to really appreciate how it moves. It does like to slip down my backside however, and I tend to prefer longer skins for that particular reason >_> While the tail skin likes to trap bubbles in the fluke, a couple of good hard kicks are usually sufficient to knock them out through the seams!

You can /kinda/ see the plants along the bottom of the pond that I skim over with each dive, and the fact that I bob up like a cork when I'm not pushing forward in the water! Startled plenty of fish, and confused a poor red-eared slider at one point looking for a resting log. Definitely not a pond I would attempt the fancier stunts in beyond the twisting dive I do a few times during the vid, because I don't think I want to be constantly snorting out pond gunk from my sinuses! Don't want to be swimming without goggles either due to what gets caught on tail and suit after each swim! I have a few recordings of a pool swim with this tail I will try to get together at some point into another vid.

All in all it's a fun tail, and a fun swim, but I'm definitely going to look into a slimmer fluke-skin for that Mahina for a more Nyoomy-nyoom mood when I want to zip around faster! In the meantime I'll probably use this fin more until my sequin tail is finished.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kwilena's Avatar
    Add Kwilena on Google+
    Thank you for sharing that, I always wondered how those lovely bettas looked like in the water. What a great demo! Lovely tail and a lovely demonstrator!

NEW VIDEO! I had the privilege of swimming in my silicone tail for the first time in a beautiful Lake

https://youtu.be/DaOH93jBWs8

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdmaid Faith View Post
    NEW VIDEO! I had the privilege of swimming in my silicone tail for the first time in a beautiful Lake

https://youtu.be/DaOH93jBWs8

That tail is gorgeous. The colors blend so nicely and the fins are perfect. I love the baby fins!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes The Magic Crafter's Avatar
    Follow The Magic Crafter On Twitter Add The Magic Crafter on Facebook Add The Magic Crafter on Google+
    Visit The Magic Crafter's Youtube Channel
    Faith!!!! Your tail is totally perfect for you! I'm not sure if I've expressed that enough yet or not, but gaaaaahhhh!!! ♥♥♥

And Ocoree... that video looks fabulous! Was it filmed at sunset? I couldn't help but to notice how the light had an orange glow to it and seemed to cast some glorious shadows. Very, very lovely!

Oh... and oddly enough, I didn't know that this thread existed? I suppose I'll share a video while here! The first Underwater Video will be posted on Halloween... but here are some of my favorites of the out-of-the-water sort.

New YouTube Videos Every Week!!
    I can be found at www.TheMagicCrafter.com

This is my tail!
    ~*~ Please call me "Phantom!" ~*~

My very first swim in my new Splash-inspired mermaid tail is now live! Tail by ShopVancouverMermaid.com

Hit the pool with part of my pod the other day! Mermaid Bjossa, Mermaid Ripple and ME! The two fabric tails are made by me (ShopVancouverMermaid.com) and the silicone one is a FinFolk! Happy Swimming!

Senior Member Pod of The South MidsummerMermaid's Avatar
    I don't mean to sound like a crazed fan, but I love your videos a bunch and you're awesome :3
    ***** I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living *****

Happy Halloween fishes!!

---

@MerFantasy, not sure if that was for me. If it was, thank you! <3

Mermaid Phantom (The Magic Crafter) uploaded a really pretty and magical underwater mermaid video. It’s on her channel The Magic Crafter !

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Crafter View Post
    Faith!!!! Your tail is totally perfect for you! I'm not sure if I've expressed that enough yet or not, but gaaaaahhhh!!! ♥♥♥

And Ocoree... that video looks fabulous! Was it filmed at sunset? I couldn't help but to notice how the light had an orange glow to it and seemed to cast some glorious shadows. Very, very lovely!

Oh... and oddly enough, I didn't know that this thread existed? I suppose I'll share a video while here! The first Underwater Video will be posted on Halloween... but here are some of my favorites of the out-of-the-water sort.
    Glad to have you here!! Amazing video and tail!! Love it! >W<

I'm back from my tour and have a new video to share!

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes The Magic Crafter's Avatar
    Follow The Magic Crafter On Twitter Add The Magic Crafter on Facebook Add The Magic Crafter on Google+
    Visit The Magic Crafter's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Glad to have you here!! Amazing video and tail!! Love it! >W<
    Thank you so very, much dear! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by KTMaggs View Post
    Mermaid Phantom (The Magic Crafter) uploaded a really pretty and magical underwater mermaid video. It’s on her channel The Magic Crafter !

Awww!! Thanks, KTMaggs! What you said literally lit up my day today. THANK YOU!!! Also, I'm posting a new underwater video this Friday. Here is the "Underwater Playlist," in case anyone is interested in seeing the other videos:

CLICK HERE FOR UNDERWATER VIDEOS! ♥
    New YouTube Videos Every Week!!
    I can be found at www.TheMagicCrafter.com

This is my tail!
    ~*~ Please call me "Phantom!" ~*~

Swimming in the lake last summer with Datacraft.

The video to end all videos: my mermaid tail collection revealed to the first time on YouTube!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast