Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by JadeSparrow View Post
    https://youtu.be/OyhScnnrUX0
    Recently I had to babysit my little cousin. Spending so much time with a child made me miss my childhood. So I decided to watch one of my favorite childhood shows called Magical DoReMi with her. She absolutely loved it and asked me if I have to go through a magical transformation in order to be a mermaid. I was like "Huh? no I don- wait YES. Yes, I do" and I made a quick video to mess with her. She now thinks I am a mermaid witchling lol
    Aww that was such a cute video! I'm sure she loved it!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    Aww that was such a cute video! I'm sure she loved it!
    Thanks a lot she really loved it and told me she can't wait to be a Witchling Mermaid like me. I am going to get her a mermaid tail for Christmas 10/10 ughhh children are just so cute :'D

whoo hoo, Ill share my recent one, But im currently working on a VLog on helping people who want to be mermaids but.. etc. Just trying to let others know its okay to be a mermaid and all that super fun and inspirational stuff and share my own personal experiences.

anyhoo heres me:

Put up the video compilation of my FIRST SWIM AS A MERMAID!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=4Km77dSo9AQ

Nigma, you are a natural at this! You look so graceful in the water (something in which I do not possess )! I'm excited to see more posts from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Nigma, you are a natural at this! You look so graceful in the water (something in which I do not possess )! I'm excited to see more posts from you.
    Omg thank you so much!!! I hope by next year I'll have more tails and be able to practice my technique better >___<

I've always wanted to take video in the lake I live on when the sun is out, because it creates the most beautiful sunbeams through the water. Welp, yesterday I finally had my chance to do a sunny day swim. And get to show off the new fluke on my tail too.

Triton Mahtlinnie of Puget Sound
    Facebook / Tumblr

My latest creation: a swim I did with a few videos at camp this summer! They were so excited to make a video together - gotta love the merlings!

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

A life update vlog and fun skit about my neverending conversations with people about the whole mermaid thing.
    Last edited by Nerdmaid Faith; 09-27-2016 at 06:39 PM.
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    A life update vlog and fun skit about my neverending conversations with people about the whole mermaid thing.
    OMG YES. I get that a lot here at Arizona State University! I'm almost afraid to mention it to people. I just say that I have an odd hobby and if they inquire about it, I tell them. I recently called the gym to see if I can wear fins in the heated swimming pool and the guy said yes but I'm so nervous taking my tail there!

OMG YES. I get that a lot here at Arizona State University! I'm almost afraid to mention it to people. I just say that I have an odd hobby and if they inquire about it, I tell them. I recently called the gym to see if I can wear fins in the heated swimming pool and the guy said yes but I'm so nervous taking my tail there!
    Girl you go for it! People at my school actually think it's pretty cool and want to see my tail in action.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Really!? I should shouldn't I!? I think I will!

Btw, what year are you in college? I'm a sophomore in electrical engineering here at ASU.

I'm a freshman, but this is only a 1 year program that I'm taking.
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Oh wow! What program?
    Sound Production Music and Media, like recording music and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

I feel like I'm hijacking this thread haha. I used some footage I took about a year ago on my trip to Alaska to create this fun little video. I feel like it's a bit of a tribute to my first tail that has since been retired. #RIPFinFun

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Latest video! I do a review for the first time in a while for a winter mermaid item - a mermaid tail blanket!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Underwater Divinity ~ First Swim - Scaylee

Here is my First Swim, in my First tail! Handcrafted by myself, this is a full silicone mermaid tail, I hand sculpted each individual scale out of wax.

I studied for years using mainly this Mernetwork forum following a humongous combination of techniques. Thank you all!!!

Watch on Youtube through this link --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHk1KVjexwo&sns=fb

Woah FaePortal that tail is AMAZING especially since it is the first tail you have made! How long did it take you to make your tail?

The colors of the tail are gorgeous - they really look 'fishy'. and the video was great. I loved the music and how you slowed down the video.

Welcome to Mernetwork!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Faith here again, and this is my first mermaid tail unboxing video as The 2 Tails were so kind and to send me some of their products!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube